The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you might as well just give up...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
fk yeah!

sometimes we all need a bit of this, well I do anyway.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dream&Achieve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 24, 2015
Now the real question is - What action have you taken in the hours since you read this? ;)
I've read a couple more chapters of the book, haha. No, but I've been talking with my mom all day about how we need to take action soon. We have a small idea for an accounting business, that we could easily get going. I let her read the post and she loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d.weglarz13

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 2, 2014
Read almost a whole book in only a couple hours and started writing out a guideline so I can actually say it wasn't just thinking about doing and have a plan to follow and work with. I hate my problem with mental masterbation and constantly battle it.

Still working right now actually lol, but wanted to post here again since I have a hard time, even reading countless threads on self motivation, finding things that work for me and sink in mentally for my own mind. This thread was one of them.
Dave

Dream&Achieve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 24, 2015
:( So no real action. I've failed you.

This post will make a whole lot more sense in a new way after you take action on the accounting business! You think you know now...but you don't :D
Well I mean this is our first time talking about starting the business, we just came up with it today. Once I turn 16, it will be a lot easier to start doing a lot of other stuff that I have planned.

Dream&Achieve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 24, 2015
At first I was going to soften up on my last reply because I didn't know you're 15....but then I realized I met another member of this forum who made a few million by the time he was 14 years old, so I stand firm on my last post. haha :D

Keep pushing forward and you'll get there!
Oh no, be as tough as you want to on me haha! I'm going to make a post here soon about my idea, that's crazy that he was 14! Awesome!!

Jakawan

We Buy Houses
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
Sep 19, 2013
Oklahoma City
Thank you for letting it out. Gets the blood pumping and gets all our minds churning.. and saying "he's right.." and hopefully it gives a few of us a little push.

Btw what do I need to do to get this in unedited audio format? lol I love audios!

Kyle O

The World Is Yours
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 11, 2014
Excellent post. Took a look at your website and noticed a few misspellings. Under behind the scenes... first sentence you misspelled thought and in the third sentence - the first word should be four not for. Might be more errors as I just did a real quick browse... so I'd recommend a good proofread of your text.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.