The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you might as well just give up...

Anything related to matters of the mind

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
  • You're fat? You chose to be fat just as much as I chose to eat pizza for lunch today.
  • You're poor? You chose to be poor, just like I spent the last hour watching YouTube videos.
  • You're single and alone? You chose to be alone, because you stayed in playing video games on the weekend instead of going out to talk to girls.

Personal responsibility.

As soon as you man up and take responsibility for everything in your life - where you're at, your friends, your significant other (or lack there of) you take back the ultimate power to pave your own destiny. This goes completely against the grain of today's society.

Take responsibility over all aspects of your life, and you'll wake up and can begin to make the changes necessary to attain the results you dream of.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest34764

A few million at 14.

Shit.

Well, I can't go back in time but I can control my future here and now.

I'll make 5 million before I hit my 20s.Screenshot this,this pep up talk really hit me.I'm 100% F*cking on it now.You'll all see once I get my website done.

Hustle mode [ON]

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
For those wishing they could print this out..
Here's my computers new background.
vrES8b0.png

Attachments

• just-do-it.png
    just-do-it.png
    941.4 KB · Views: 5

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
fk yeah!

sometimes we all need a bit of this, well I do anyway.

Jakawan

We Buy Houses
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
Sep 19, 2013
Oklahoma City
Thank you for letting it out. Gets the blood pumping and gets all our minds churning.. and saying "he's right.." and hopefully it gives a few of us a little push.

Btw what do I need to do to get this in unedited audio format? lol I love audios!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Btw what do I need to do to get this in unedited audio format? lol I love audios!

Get in a really annoyed mood, buy a mic, and replace the stars with curse words...and add a few more curse words... Instant audio ;)

Kyle O

The World Is Yours
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 11, 2014
Excellent post. Took a look at your website and noticed a few misspellings. Under behind the scenes... first sentence you misspelled thought and in the third sentence - the first word should be four not for. Might be more errors as I just did a real quick browse... so I'd recommend a good proofread of your text.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.