The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why are we using kph?

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario
Just a small observation but this forum is I assume based in the USA where MPH is the norm and the forum originates in the UK also a user of MPH how did KPH become the measure? I know it will slow me down from 5kph to 3.10686 MPH. As I said just an observation!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
My guess is that kph is used because almost the whole entire world uses it - mph is restricted to mostly the USA. There are people from all over the world here. ;)

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
We use KPH because Fastlaners have a Global mentality. They are not limited to one country or currency. They do business internationally. They look for opportunities away from home too. They invest in Brazilian utility bonds or Australian Government debt for example. The more global the better.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
ohh and this!

handegg.jpg

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
I'm in the UK, I think in the Metric system AND Imperial (it's a Generation X thing)...and US$, GB£ and € and sometimes AUS$).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.