The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Why are my whys not strong enough?

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2018
France
I think you don’t Get the point but congrats for action taking. You don’t Need a website you Need a client.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Nikhil God

Nikhil God

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 18, 2019
I think you don’t Get the point but congrats for action taking. You don’t Need a website you Need a client.
I am sorry if I couldn't comprehend it, happens as this arena of life is relatively new to me. If you have the patience can you explain to me the point a bit more? I feel like every bit of knowledge and insight I miss is an unnecessary waste.

Yes, I do need a client more than I need a website that is what I intend to focus on from now.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Because you're too focused on yourself and not people you could be helping. One of the hardest things to do is provide value to other people while you are suffering yourself... but that's what it takes.

OP
OP
Nikhil God

Nikhil God

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 18, 2019
Because you're too focused on yourself and not people you could be helping. One of the hardest things to do is provide value to other people while you are suffering yourself... but that's what it takes.
I do try to help anyone I can but still, have this notion of them hiring me or paying me at the back of my head. It has even worked at times when I got a client who hired me for a couple of articles. Unselfish helping is a tough nut to crack at this point.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
I do try to help anyone I can but still, have this notion of them hiring me or paying me at the back of my head. It has even worked at times when I got a client who hired me for a couple of articles. Unselfish helping is a tough nut to crack at this point.
I'm not talking about unselfish helping or time donations. I'm talking about mastering a skill and and selling it to solve peoples' problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom