- Joined
- Dec 13, 2016
- Messages
- 393
Rep Bank
$1,240
$1,240
User Power: 131%
Money is derived from value and value is derived from helping others.
So I decided to help people, I don't like it but I'm not getting anywhere the way I am so might aswell do something useful in the mean time.
Today I helped a family who crashed their car on the side of the road, the car was taken away on utility truck but I helped put their stuff in my car beforehand and drove them home.
I don't feel good or bad, though was slightly annoyed at the time, felt like a hassle.
I decided I was going to help someone everyday in some way.
What did you do today?
So I decided to help people, I don't like it but I'm not getting anywhere the way I am so might aswell do something useful in the mean time.
Today I helped a family who crashed their car on the side of the road, the car was taken away on utility truck but I helped put their stuff in my car beforehand and drove them home.
I don't feel good or bad, though was slightly annoyed at the time, felt like a hassle.
I decided I was going to help someone everyday in some way.
What did you do today?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
