The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who did you help today? Share your story

Anything related to matters of the mind

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Money is derived from value and value is derived from helping others.

So I decided to help people, I don't like it but I'm not getting anywhere the way I am so might aswell do something useful in the mean time.

Today I helped a family who crashed their car on the side of the road, the car was taken away on utility truck but I helped put their stuff in my car beforehand and drove them home.

I don't feel good or bad, though was slightly annoyed at the time, felt like a hassle.

I decided I was going to help someone everyday in some way.

What did you do today?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I helped my neighbor last week organize his new business relating to ATVs. He knows I'm there if he ever has any questions.

My wife has an employee for her business, a widowed woman. She's a very sweet lady. I'm doing the brakes on her car for her to save her a couple hundred bucks. Plus I get enjoyment fixing things.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
2 weeks ago my business neighbor told me he was ready to grow his business by shipping pallets wholesale to dealers. (instead of direct delivery via retail)

I got him in contact with an LTL carrier I use that has good rates, helped him figure out how to pack a pallet correctly, and I volunteered to give him all my pallets (I normally sell them)

2 weeks later he's got 4 dealers and has shipped 6 units (very expensive bespoke machinery)

Happy for him for sure.

Last week I was at my realtor's office and one of the broker gals was carrying in several heavy boxes of paperwork. I carried in a couple of boxes to help her out, so it was done in one trip.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.