The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which Movies/Series/TV Shows Are You Watching?

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I don't get into tv shows much but Hannibal was so good. I heard they were going to come back on another network but looks like it never happened :(
I never get into series either, but yea, that show was so f---ing good. Mads had big shoes to fill following Anthony Hopkins, and he 100% pulled it off in his own way.

But re: season 4, They're still working on it

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I enjoyed the series "Bloodline". It did not get the greatest reviews but I liked it anyway. They rushed the ending a bit in 3 seasons but it was better than the continual dragging on that you see in some series.

Last edited:

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
What was the last movie you watched recently, please share the title, genre and story(no spoilers
smilies_smile.png
, what did you think about it, and would you recommend to watch it at home or in the movie theater? Please rate it from 1-10 and whether it was worth watching at all.

i stopped watching TV and movies 15 years ago. i only wach valuable things on the web for my superior goal. i don't read novels, i don't listen to standard stupid music

i don't have time to waste for stupid things

i only welcome smart and beautiful things in my life

i am not on earth for entertainments. this is for the masses who are on earth to waste their time and behave as energy in the society system.

people have never been so entertained since the beginning of mankind. this is insane. they are pets in a system

since people don't have goals , they are used by people who do have goals: bankers, politicians, masterminds.

since you want videos on this thread, here is what i watch :

View: https://youtu.be/nTDxRm6a_Uc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I'm half way through Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Took a while for me to really get into it but I'm hooked now.

I read the book "War of the Wolf" and want to watch "The Last Kingdom" which is based on the book series when I'm finished with Sons.

Required

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Aug 13, 2018
Estonia
Anyone watching chernobyl? I'm on episode 4 now

The catastrophe really hits home especially because I live not so far away and also my parents remember it clearly and have stories about it.

It's pretty fascinating to see how the events rolled out and how it was handled overall. The pride of a country is limitless, preventing the truth leak at all costs. Couldn't cringe more when they sent hoards of firefighters to the site.

There is also many artistic and scinematic scenes which overstate the facts. But overall a very solid series.

KeepGoin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Mar 17, 2016
I've been watching "Butterfly Spanish" on youtube. She's a great teacher and I find her lessons very easy to understand because of her teaching style.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
The only things I can watch since long long time are parts of these movies and why (not so much spoliers IMO):

The Count of Monte Cristo with Jim Caviezel - the part when he is incarcerated and starts doing time (I don't want to spoil anything so will stop here), and what he is going through
The Shawshank redemption - again almost same reason as above - looking at the main character and his struggles...

All the rest is uninspiring and, I feel, is keeping me from achieving my life goals (i.e. entertainment / mental masturbation) producing artificial dopamine shots...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Watch you shouldn't watch...

Netflix's Another Life

And here I thought it would be a cool scientific/alien series with a serious plot.

Instead it is 15 emotional and insecure millennials stuck in a diversity camp, complete with every trope you can think of.

After the first episode, I thought what I was watching was a joke, as if they put the least qualified people into space, people incapable of rational thought and reasoned thinking. Hey, lets send Joey into space! He's super insecure about his sexuality and often flips out at the most insignificant thing!

I can't believe this garbage actually got money to be put on the air.

I don't believe there is ANY FUTURE where sending 26 year old kids in space with the mental maturity of 9 year olds and then leaving them with ONE adult to sort them out.

It's like watching a youth camp for troubled teens, except these teens have degrees in engineering, physics, exobiology, and doctoral medicine. Yea, right.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I'm half way through Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Took a while for me to really get into it but I'm hooked now.

I read the book "War of the Wolf" and want to watch "The Last Kingdom" which is based on the book series when I'm finished with Sons.

I’m now down to the last 2 1/2 episodes of Sons, taken me a long time to get through, but I genuinely have no clue how it’s all going to finish, or how I want it to finish. If only Game of Thrones last season was this well written!

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
The only series I have followed in the last year is The Black List, full of entrepreneurial criminal ideas and the dialogue has been fantastic with great acting throughout. Like a James Patterson novel on steroids.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.