Hi everyone!
My name is Andrey, originally from Ukraine but for the last decade or so I've been living in Ireland.
First of all, I am thankful for the opportunity to be here and for the privilege of joining such a great community.
I've been browsing through this forum for the last few days and I have to admit - it does feel like a family in a sense that people here are very supportive and honest – no BS, nobody is going to do your homework and there is no sympathy (excuse) for being a looser.
I feel like a gold miner sieving through tones of information to find best answers to my burning question – How do I set myself FREE? Free financially – not being dependant on my monthly pittance, called salary; Free mentally – a feeling that everyone experienced here at list once (otherwise we wouldn’t be here)– “I am free to live my life the way I want it, not the way I am forced to live”; and have a privilege of being FREE to help others.
I am at the very beginning of the journey called “Fastlane”, even though I am not that young. I am 41, with almost 10 years IT support experience. My last job lasted almost 4 years and I quitted it because I couldn’t bear it any more – the feeling of being wasted, being caught in the loop, being defendant and hopeless – all that developed frustration – a ground for deep depression. It took me 3 month to rebuild my confidence after leaving my job and start looking for the alternatives – that’s how I came across your fantastic book MJ (personal thanks for dragging me out of that hole!) and this forum, which I find both informative and encouraging.
Right at the moment I am on the crossroad and hence here is my asking – I feel a need to learn while working on my (too many) business ideas, in order to fill basic gaps. I have an opportunity to sign up for free part-time course, called Springboard courses here, in Ireland. There are many of them, but I narrowed it down to 3 and I am asking for your valued opinion – which one is of the biggest value for entrepreneur aiming to start business in digital market?
Digital Technology and Design
One year, online
- Web & Mobile Application Developers
- UX & Digital Designers
- Digital Technology Project Managers
- Digital Marketing & Sales Executives
- Data Analysts
- IT Technical Sales Executives
- Front-end Developers
Software and Cloud Technologies
Evening, twice a week.
- Principles of Programming
- Mobile Software Development
- Application of Cloud technologies
- MTA Software Development Fundamentals
Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
Day course twice a week
1. Uncover your latent creativity. Develop your communication, teamwork, problem-solving and leadership skills,
2. Learn to develop, validate and execute new ideas using key business tools including design thinking and the business model canvas,
3. Leave with the skills/contacts to find employment (networking, CV/interview skills) or develop a sustainable business/social enterprise, (access to mentors, potential funders, incubators).
Any thoughts / suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for reading.
A.J.
P.S. At the moment I am doing “Start your own business” evening course, which fills me up with the basics and has been very useful in terms of meeting new people and building a network.
My name is Andrey, originally from Ukraine but for the last decade or so I've been living in Ireland.
First of all, I am thankful for the opportunity to be here and for the privilege of joining such a great community.
I've been browsing through this forum for the last few days and I have to admit - it does feel like a family in a sense that people here are very supportive and honest – no BS, nobody is going to do your homework and there is no sympathy (excuse) for being a looser.
I feel like a gold miner sieving through tones of information to find best answers to my burning question – How do I set myself FREE? Free financially – not being dependant on my monthly pittance, called salary; Free mentally – a feeling that everyone experienced here at list once (otherwise we wouldn’t be here)– “I am free to live my life the way I want it, not the way I am forced to live”; and have a privilege of being FREE to help others.
I am at the very beginning of the journey called “Fastlane”, even though I am not that young. I am 41, with almost 10 years IT support experience. My last job lasted almost 4 years and I quitted it because I couldn’t bear it any more – the feeling of being wasted, being caught in the loop, being defendant and hopeless – all that developed frustration – a ground for deep depression. It took me 3 month to rebuild my confidence after leaving my job and start looking for the alternatives – that’s how I came across your fantastic book MJ (personal thanks for dragging me out of that hole!) and this forum, which I find both informative and encouraging.
Right at the moment I am on the crossroad and hence here is my asking – I feel a need to learn while working on my (too many) business ideas, in order to fill basic gaps. I have an opportunity to sign up for free part-time course, called Springboard courses here, in Ireland. There are many of them, but I narrowed it down to 3 and I am asking for your valued opinion – which one is of the biggest value for entrepreneur aiming to start business in digital market?
Digital Technology and Design
One year, online
- Web & Mobile Application Developers
- UX & Digital Designers
- Digital Technology Project Managers
- Digital Marketing & Sales Executives
- Data Analysts
- IT Technical Sales Executives
- Front-end Developers
Software and Cloud Technologies
Evening, twice a week.
- Principles of Programming
- Mobile Software Development
- Application of Cloud technologies
- MTA Software Development Fundamentals
Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
Day course twice a week
1. Uncover your latent creativity. Develop your communication, teamwork, problem-solving and leadership skills,
2. Learn to develop, validate and execute new ideas using key business tools including design thinking and the business model canvas,
3. Leave with the skills/contacts to find employment (networking, CV/interview skills) or develop a sustainable business/social enterprise, (access to mentors, potential funders, incubators).
Any thoughts / suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for reading.
A.J.
P.S. At the moment I am doing “Start your own business” evening course, which fills me up with the basics and has been very useful in terms of meeting new people and building a network.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
