The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where I get my ideas from

Idea threads

Marley T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Mar 5, 2018
England
Most of my ideas come naturally, the two main things these ideas stem from are
  • The environment I'm in
  • Problems in that environment that occur often

To most of you this is probably obvious stuff but not for all.

when I was seventeen I did about 4 days of labouring for some extra cash and within my first 8 hours I noticed there was a problem to be solved (all building sites are different of course but for this one imparticular) that problem was along the lines of organisation I could explain the idea but I would be rambling for a good two paragraphs.

My point is often times alot of ideas are waving you right in the face. Nothing is perfect and your job is to make it better. For instance my idea I got from my 4 days labouring would make many labourers jobs easier making it easier for the bricklayers meaning houses get built quicker (in theory) that brings value to many people in the construction trade.

Now look at your own life and think what problems do you come across in your environment that could benefit others in a similar position. Like I said this is pretty obvious stuff, I doubt the person who invented sun screen lived in Antarctica. Start with your work place, is there a problem you or your co workers keep coming across, now fix it.

When I was 13 I moved to Canada from the uk sometime around September. Me and my mum noticed something we thought was absolutely ridicules a drive through for a card machine my first thought was Jesus how lazy are these people and then boom winter hit and that same drive through was bieng used by me and my mum. whoever came up with the idea was probably sik of the cold and thinking I want to keep getting out of my warm car to an absolute minimum.

Either let your hatred make you grumpy or let it make you creative.

Thanks for reading, just trying to bring something to the table.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Every trade and skill set has its own short cuts and secrets -- which have been honed over years and years of professionals working that system, day in and day out. That specialized knowledge CANNOT be learned out of a book, or through casual observation. It takes hands-on experience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.