The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where do I start

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Hello everybody my name is Mohamed Ali I am and aspiring entrepreneur living in the middle east I finished millionaire fastlane and order a ton of other books. I need some guidance. What I want to do is learn coding, copywriting, sales, finance, and accounting.
Which should I learn first or should I start learning all at once

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Which one of the above do you have an issue (problem) you wish to solve and can action with the new skill set?

Say you have a product- yet no copy to sell the product.

Study copy writing- create content And implement, get sales, improve your content and make a million billion dollars..

Use your problems as tests and use them new skills

Now start.

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Which one of the above do you have an issue (problem) you wish to solve and can action with the new skill set?

Say you have a product- yet no copy to sell the product.

Study copy writing- create content And implement, get sales, improve your content and make a million billion dollars..

Use your problems as tests and use them new skills

Now start.
I hear you. But I am just a student I dont have a business or a product to start my journey what should I learn that open the most doors for me ?

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
I hear you. But I am just a student I dont have a business or a product to start my journey what should I learn that open the most doors for me ?
Then start with sales, which is the foundation of all businesses...
And you can start reading the Gold threads here. MJ's books are great but with the gold threads you see such different types and routes to success so you get a broader picture and they are more specific into the ways to go fastlane.
Just don't try learning all that things at once.

What is the problem in front of you that you want to solve ? What kind of future do you want ? Where do you want to end up ? Who do you want to be ?
Start asking yourself these questions.

The Self Authoring program by Jordan Peterson is helping me a lot. Before jumping in sales, copywriting coding and everything think about what YOU want and formulate a plan. Things take time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...