G
Guest92dX
Guest
Hi all,
I'm looking for data on industry niches. I want to know what niches are growing. I'm willing to pay $100 for the information from a business. I cannot find this information AT ALL, but I know it has to be available.
Requirements for Docs:
1. Total business count
2. List of accrediting or organizing associations in industry
3. Yearly growth metrics with data going back 5 years.
What an Industry Niche is NOT and why your suggestion may be terrible:
Example: Energy or Solar Energy
Aggregate data like that is not useful. I'm looking for granular data. It is useless for most people except those investing at the highest levels of the industry.
What an Industry Niche actually is and why your suggestion is amazing if you show me where to look:
Example: Energy -> Renewable Energy -> Solar Energy -> Solar Energy Installers -> Solar Water Pump Installers
That is an actual industry niche. Solar Energy Installers is pretty good. The niche should describe a specific type of business or focus. It's usually 3 or more words long.
Where can I find this type of information?
I've checked every resource available to me that's within my current awareness. Please offer detailed instructions if there is a process and calculation required.
@Vigilante @eliquid
Referenced both of you because I think you guys might be likely to know this information.
I'm looking for data on industry niches. I want to know what niches are growing. I'm willing to pay $100 for the information from a business. I cannot find this information AT ALL, but I know it has to be available.
Requirements for Docs:
1. Total business count
2. List of accrediting or organizing associations in industry
3. Yearly growth metrics with data going back 5 years.
What an Industry Niche is NOT and why your suggestion may be terrible:
Example: Energy or Solar Energy
Aggregate data like that is not useful. I'm looking for granular data. It is useless for most people except those investing at the highest levels of the industry.
What an Industry Niche actually is and why your suggestion is amazing if you show me where to look:
Example: Energy -> Renewable Energy -> Solar Energy -> Solar Energy Installers -> Solar Water Pump Installers
That is an actual industry niche. Solar Energy Installers is pretty good. The niche should describe a specific type of business or focus. It's usually 3 or more words long.
Where can I find this type of information?
I've checked every resource available to me that's within my current awareness. Please offer detailed instructions if there is a process and calculation required.
@Vigilante @eliquid
Referenced both of you because I think you guys might be likely to know this information.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
