The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where Can I Apply To Be A Guest On Podcasts?

Marketing, social media, advertising

tolmanmedia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
I promise I'm not vain and I'm really not looking for validation-self promotion. Recently @JScott interviewed me on the Bigger Pockets Business Podcast and it was fantastic. I had never done anything like that, or even really shared my story publicly until then (literally most of my family didn't know the extent of my business until I posted the BP podcast).

I was blown away by the responses I got from being on that podcast. I had tons of strangers email me asking to be business partners, people asking for me to mentor them, etc. By having a chance to share my story/some of the lessons I've learned, I was able to expand my network of fellow entrepreneurs and make some cool connections.

I'm totally sold on the idea of podcasts and am interested in doing some more of them. Is there a website/Facebook group where podcast hosts are seeking guests? I'd love to apply if only to have more conversations about entrepreneurship.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I think there was a forum member creating a platform to connect hosts with guests? Can’t remember the username though.

Just hit up podcasts you’re interested in and tell them your story. Lots of blogs also have podcasts now.

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
I think there was a forum member creating a platform to connect hosts with guests? Can’t remember the username though.

Just hit up podcasts you’re interested in and tell them your story. Lots of blogs also have podcasts now.

New platform that connects guests with hosts, and has a couple of podcasts listed on it.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Why don't you start your own podcast?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Why don't you hit em up directly? Show them link to BP episode (as @Greg R said) so they know whom they are dealing with.

And send follow up if they don't respond ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.