The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's up guys. A little about me.

ambition21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 30, 2012
I'm a 21 years old economics/IT double major at a large public university. I came across this forum about a week ago when I was searching for articles/tips on poker and came across some of snowbank's posts. Was pretty inspired by his post, so I went and checked out the rest of the forum until I came across the reason this forum exists, The Millionaire Fastlane . Brilliant, no BS book. I finished it in almost a 24 hour period (it was that good).

I now feel more inspired than ever to succeed and not work for the system. Last summer, I launched my first (WordPress) site in a health and fitness niche that surprisingly hasn't been addressed. Currently doesn't have much content but I plan on adding a lot to it over the next year. Looking into writing an Ebook at some point (summer maybe). Also want to get into fitness modeling to give my site some credibility. Feel free to shoot me any questions about fitness/health/nutrition :D.

I plan on being a regular here (already reading basically every day)!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Welcome to the forum!

We have a couple guys in the health/fitness industry. You could learn a lot from them.

ambition21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 30, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

We have a couple guys in the health/fitness industry. You could learn a lot from them.

Thanks a lot! Really look forward to it. Any usernames I can search for?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...