The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's the more pathetic career and why?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Amateur life coach. Mind you, many professional prostitutes make 5 figures or more per month, depending on their clients.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
What's pathetic is how I was lured into another one of these dumbass posts, and then spent the next 20 minutes restraining myself from saying mean things that would probably scare you away from the forum (not that it would be a huge loss..).

What's pathetic is judging people based on personal life choices. What's pathetic is judging people based on knowing nothing about their situation. What's pathetic is judging anyone when it's none of your business what they do. What have you done used BMW picture guy..

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
What's pathetic is how I was lured into another one of these dumbass posts, and then spent the next 20 minutes restraining myself from saying mean things that would probably scare you away from the forum (not that it would be a huge loss..).

What's pathetic is judging people based on personal life choices. What's pathetic is judging people based on knowing nothing about their situation. What's pathetic is judging anyone when it's none of your business what they do. What have you done used BMW picture guy..
I'm a life coach. Just kidding. I manage investment portfolios and have had a few online businesses.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I don’t know which is more pathetic.

I do know that being a prostitute actually fills a NEED.

Was that the point of this thread?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.