The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's the lowest point you reached, and how did you recover?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
I think this thread can be a great way to boost morale or mindset for those going through tough times or to learn from.

When did you hit rock bottom and how did you recover?

Rock bottom for me was being homeless and trying to start a business. Looking back it was silly but I had more drive than I do now, oddly. I recovered by: Minimizing living costs while getting a new job, then letting go of my ego, moving back in with family and building back up before going out again. Granted I was in my mid 20s but yeah.

Long story short, I tried to take a shortcut and it didn't work.

What about you guys?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Well, last year I ended up having a job handling flyers around. Walking 30kilometers each day, alone with my thoughts, for absolutely shit pay.
Then I got a job that I already had, and said to myself I wouldn't have again. Absolutely hated it.
They were two months. The years before weren't good also, but it all culminated in that period when I said to myself I had enough of it.

Then I got a better paying job, met awesome people, started hitting the gym regularly and finally started having some money. I keep going up now. Things keep getting better. My confidence is higher than I ever had.

I still can't believe where I was a year ago when I think about it.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
Well, last year I ended up having a job handling flyers around. Walking 30kilometers each day, alone with my thoughts, for absolutely shit pay.
Then I got a job that I already had, and said to myself I wouldn't have again. Absolutely hated it.
They were two months. The years before weren't good also, but it all culminated in that period when I said to myself I had enough of it.

Then I got a better paying job, met awesome people, started hitting the gym regularly and finally started having some money. I keep going up now. Things keep getting better. My confidence is higher than I ever had.

I still can't believe where I was a year ago when I think about it.
You skipped the best part, how'd you make that happen? How long did it take, how'd you get through it while looking?

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
You skipped the best part, how'd you make that happen? How long did it take, how'd you get through it while looking?
Well I just kept going and trying. Most importantly I changed Jobs and found a Better One

And MOST importantly I dedicated myself a lot to the Gym. The progress skyrocketed my confidence. So kind of a few things acting together. Don't give up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.