The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's the best way to validate ideas?

Idea threads

undecumani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 23, 2013
Hello guys, what's the best way to validate ideas without committing to much time\money?

thanks!

p.s.
I couldn't see other similar threads...in case please send me the links!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
what kind of validation are you looking for? the need? the market?

in my instance my idea came from something I would personally use and people like me would be the market...

you can start by asking other people that you think would be the market... like would you like something that solved x... how much would you be willing to pay for something that did x...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
I only know very little general basic internet website related things. someone else can better answer that question... or maybe a board search on that will reveal something ;)

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
I like to create a simple landing page for it, asking them for their email to notify them when it'll be released, then throw it up on Stumbleupon Paid Discovery with ads targeting my demographic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

undecumani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 23, 2013
Has any of you ever used kickstarter? I am working with a friend of mine on a tool for crowdfunders...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.