I'm curious to find out what people have on their Bucket Lists; things you want to do and have before you "kick the bucket". Let's do a few top faves; experiences you want to have and things you want to acquire:
Stuff I wanna have:
1) 130+' Azimut Yacht
2) $30Million house on the beach in Laguna Beach
3) A private jet
4) A home in Monaco and/or Italy
5) A private chef
Stuff I wanna do/experience:
1) Give away $10Million+ per year philanthropically
2) Learn Piano (classical music)
3) Speak French and Italian fluently
4) Meet the Dalai Lama
5) Adopt children
Stuff I wanna have:
1) 130+' Azimut Yacht
2) $30Million house on the beach in Laguna Beach
3) A private jet
4) A home in Monaco and/or Italy
5) A private chef
Stuff I wanna do/experience:
1) Give away $10Million+ per year philanthropically
2) Learn Piano (classical music)
3) Speak French and Italian fluently
4) Meet the Dalai Lama
5) Adopt children
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
