The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would be the best way to become a Millionaire by 30's ?

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Just curiosity:

If you would come back when you were young, having a long time range (suppose to be in your 20's), what would be the best way for you to become a Millionaire by the age of 30 ?

What would be the probability for you to make it by 30 years old ?

Thanks for your point of view.
I think you can always make money when you are alive but really when a guy is young has lots of energy and he's more productive.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Build a fastlane business? MJ literally wrote two books telling you how to do just that!

You want it by 30? Screw the deadlines. Do it now! Do it now and become a millionaire as soon as possible. Even if you fail, you will fail early, then you can get back on your feet and try again.

If you're looking for a step-by-step guide, there isn't one. There are many multimillionaires here, and all of them have their own unique story. So just start now!

And while you're at it, read and learn as much as you can, but not so much that it paralyzes you.

P.S. you could also become a professional athlete, musician, or actor; they make pretty big bank.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
The best way to become a millionaire is to solve the most difficult problems.

Money is attracted like a magnet to those solutions. Plus it keeps money chasers out, because they only take low hanging fruit. Leaving you alone to compete with a small circle of people or better yet nobody.

The word entrepreneur has an association of exotic cars and luxury gadgets but you are actually a problem solver. Entrepreneur is more closely related to an artist or a scientist than the stereotypes some people have.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Just curiosity:

If you would come back when you were young, having a long time range (suppose to be in your 20's), what would be the best way for you to become a Millionaire by the age of 30 ?

What would be the probability for you to make it by 30 years old ?

Thanks for your point of view.
I think you can always make money when you are alive but really when a guy is young has lots of energy and he's more productive.

Energy does not equate to productiveness. Age has nothing to do with it. In fact, being young and clueless has its advantages in business as does being old and wise.

I would say start a business in your 20's, don't get a job, and your probability to become a millionaire by 30 would increase by over 1000%.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Seriously? Should someone come over and read the books to you while you bathe in a bubble bath and drink a Cabernet?

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Seriously? Should someone come over and read the books to you while you bathe in a bubble bath and drink a Cabernet?

Replace the Cabernet with a Sauvignon Blanc and that sounds like quite a wonderful evening.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

I'm willing to do this for any beautiful ladies here.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
drugdealing, just don't get caught.

D.Davis

Ingeninja
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 8, 2017
Texas
Move a few hundred kilos from Bogota to Houston on a multi-engine Beechcraft. Make sure you hit the Sinaloa Cartel stash houses and shake em down during your refuel in Mexico. Once you land in Houston, a man from 5th Ward- alias Duda Butt will provide you with an economy size portion of Arm and Hammer. Follow him to an abandoned dwelling known as the trap house. Organize your logistical methods and Supervise your operations.

Seriously- Read the books and do your research man. There's no definite answer to what you're asking and honestly, the industrious hustlers on this forum will eat you for lunch if you ask this again.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I just turned 30
Id tell myself to start my business alot sooner
The business that I run now has been in the works since I was in college...kind of.
I researched and experimented on my business idea (supplement formulation) back when I was a student, and kept doing so on the side for years. I finally got serious about turning things into a business last year, and launched this Feb. I'll probably reach 6 figures in revenue by the Feb of next year if I keep trending the way I am.

But I certainly could have put things in motion years ago. I had thoughts of setting things up years ago. Oh well

With that being said, I am on the right track. My business satisfies all 5 criterion for CENTS (Control, Entry, Need, Time and Scale).
I literally get sales throughout the day every day, and based on customer feedback, my product is one of the only ones in my industry that actually works.
Because of the way that I am marketing my product, I have a whole niche to myself, with a product that will literall benefits any man over 18. Im working hard to expand my brand's profile every day.
Its only a matter of time, and I can say that with the utmost confidence.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I Hope iam Not Late :)

IMG_0073.JPG

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

Is that available as a service? I see it doing well

:rofl:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

What about you are Paul sheldon and I'll be Annie wilkes?

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nice answers, I'm laughing too haha :) I'm sorry for the "bad" question but just curious about other entrepreneurs here.

I'm gonna focus on the value I provide to the marketplace. Will finish to read Unscripted by night. Thanks for everything MJ and to this great community!

You’ve just learned by burning your hands!

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Simple. It's just math.

Sell 1 million widgets to 1 million customers for $2 each.

If you make $1 profit you should be there.

Nobody is stopping you from starting right now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.