The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What the f*ck are they saying

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
What are you confused for. It's all very clear! You just didn't put your sunglasses on to block out the matrix.

Yeah, you are right, f#ck confusion

Btw OP
You need to not brag about being fastlane in your business classes. You need to pick up your stuff and find a better teacher.
No one should be laughing and pointing like a brat, thinking "it will just come to me", you have to find your strength in the lows, and decide to be the better man, when it feels like you have no choice but to sell out, no choice cuz you'll starve etc.

Prancing around and verbalising successful platitudes and ideas just puts you on the chopping block for mediocrity because in a couple years you find out is that all you did was wish for it, and "now your chance is blown" cuz life caught up and made it so hard that you drop off.

Then you come back when you are 45 and divorced or something, with baggage, wondering how the hell you will ever make it through.

Don't RIDICULE what will become one of the HARDEST tests of your life.
Save up as much of your ability to be honest and serious as you can, cuz you need it to get through, and take all you ideas to the very end.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Sometimes you just have to be silent! Soak in the world! And one day kick a$$!

contract

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 29, 2013
A good percentage of teachers can't break into the industry they want to be in..

So they end up teaching as a result. This isn't true for every teacher, but it does hold merit.

I wouldn't want to learn from someone teaching Entrepreneurship in college...

Why aren't they running their own business, it goes against being an entrepreneur.

I mean would you rather learn from Mark Cuban or some college teacher who "claims" they are an expert?

You want to learn from people in the real world, experiencing it daily, not teaching something average.

What might have worked years ago doesn't always work today.

Being an entrepreneur is an ever changing field of study. You can teach business skills, but you can't really teach the rest.

You know.. Motivation, drive, etc. Going to school to be an Entrepreneur? That's a mistake in itself.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I feel your pain. I'm on the same exact boat. The only reason I stay enrolled is because financially (with aid and such) it has worked out in my favor. The other alternatives are to work slowlane and pay rent to live somewhere, or move back in with my parents (toxic environment) - So i'll finish my bachelors and just take as little classes as possible until I graduate and spend my sparetime reading books and learning from real reputable sources, like TMF book, etc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
A good percentage of teachers can't break into the industry

I noticed this while I was in college, My professor's would have a job in the same field, teach on their off days, or nights at more than one college, and be going back to school to get a ph.d. thinking somehow that was going to get them where they wanted to be.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.