The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What skill to learn

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023
I am 13 year old and I took advice from many fastlaners that I would need to learn some skills first. Can anyone recommend some skills I can learn using a phone and internet connection. I can't spend any money though

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I am 13 year old and I took advice from many fastlaners that I would need to learn some skills first. Can anyone recommend some skills I can learn using a phone and internet connection. I can't spend any money though
The best skill you can learn is fluency in the english language.
It will be hard for you to get taken seriously online with your current english skills.

Last edited:

Moxy404

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 3, 2023
It will be hard for you to get take seriously online with your current english skills.
Little harsh don't you think? The kids only 13 and not everyone has the privilege to be born in an English speaking country. And its ironic because your post has some mistakes too.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
It will be hard for you to get take seriously online with your current english skills.

On the other hand, the OP already has far better English writing skills than the majority of people who post in my local Facebook groups, here in England.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Little harsh don't you think? The kids only 13 and not everyone has the privilege to be born in an English speaking country. And its ironic because your post has some mistakes too.
How is that harsh ?
I give that advice with the best of intentions. I also never said I expect him to be fluent at English right now.

With the criteria he provided (only a phone and no way to spend money) getting better at English is the easiest lever to pull to get closer to success in life.
If he spends the next 2 years improving his English he will have a huge advantage compared to the other non native speakers his age.

Lastly, why do you need to pull the Grammer police on me ? (While starting a sentence with "and" lol)

I hope I was able to clear up that misunderstanding. I mean no harm and I don't want to be mean to anyone.

Moxy404

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 3, 2023
How is that harsh ?
I give that advice with the best of intentions. I also never said I expect him to be fluent at English right now.

With the criteria he provided (only a phone and no way to spend money) getting better at English is the easiest lever to pull to get closer to success in life.
If he spends the next 2 years improving his English he will have a huge advantage compared to the other non native speakers his age.

Lastly, why do you need to pull the Grammer police on me ? (While starting a sentence with "and" lol)

I hope I was able to clear up that misunderstanding. I mean no harm and I don't want to be mean to anyone.
This part just didn't sit right with me, but If you didn't mean anything bad, I apologize.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Creating short videos out of long videos?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.