The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should i write in for college?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kannnn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 2, 2021
Hey guys, I'm a (18M) and started reading the book last week and it's amazing but right now I'm under heavy pressure from my parents to write in a college. I have no idea what I want to write in as a career and from the state colleges nothing interests me too much. I'm good at informatics but I don't really know if i'll like working on a computer all day. Unfortunately it's hard to get a job where I'm from (Bosnia and Herzegovina). I live on a farm outside the capital and my father wants me to finish vet school, which is a safe choice but the study lasts 8 YEARS and I'm not even sure if I want to be a vet. Plus it's like I'm signing up for the Slow-Lane because I'll be 27 when I finish it. The only path that caught my attention is in the Art College, specifically Product Design. I'm no artist, but I'm hoping I could learn it and with a degree in product design I'll be able to work for different companies and then maybe get an idea myself and know how to make it into reality. What's your opinion on this? My mom is pestering me because I finished a gymnasium, meaning i can't get a good job without a college degree. Any advice is helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.