The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should i sell? I have to get business idea.

-JFL-

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 22, 2022
What should I sell? Hello, I am 14 years old. What I'm curious about is how to get business ideas. Also, I'm a beginner who doesn't know what to sell. But one idea I had is to sell my brand of T-shirts. I'll give it to 10 random neighbors in my neighborhood for free. I'll see if they like it or not and decide whether to sell it. But I'm scared. I think I should have Plan B. Because I don't think the t-shirt will sell well. Where should I get my business ideas?

[sorry for the bad translation]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
What should I sell? Hello, I am 14 years old. What I'm curious about is how to get business ideas. Also, I'm a beginner who doesn't know what to sell. But one idea I had is to sell my brand of T-shirts. I'll give it to 10 random neighbors in my neighborhood for free. I'll see if they like it or not and decide whether to sell it. But I'm scared. I think I should have Plan B. Because I don't think the t-shirt will sell well. Where should I get my business ideas?

[sorry for the bad translation]
Do homework for your friends using chatgpt assistance and charge for a fee.

At worst if your business fail you are trained to be academically proficient and will get good grades. And you have better ai familiarity than 99 percent of the population.

-JFL-

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 22, 2022
Forget about it and read the books 5 times first
thank you for your reply! i have to read that books 4 times left. i'll read that books tommorrow. also im writing abridgement of fastlane. So i will understand the fastlane perfectly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

-JFL-

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 22, 2022
Do homework for your friends using chatgpt assistance and charge for a fee.

At worst if your business fail you are trained to be academically proficient and will get good grades. And you have better ai familiarity than 99 percent of the population.
i searched about 'chatgpt' and i knew that I can use it to make money

-JFL-

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 22, 2022
14 years and already want to sell something
good job, boy
try to order in bulk from Chinese websites and sell it, or do dropship
thank you for your kind reply! i am now searching bulk from Chinese websites thanks to your reply!
but i can't dropship now because i don't have customs clearance number. i can have customs clearance number when i 19+ (i'm sorry that sounds like excuse, but it's true)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...