The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the best "value" service you've utilized for your business?

hungryhippocampi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Dec 27, 2017
North Carolina
This is a knock-off of the best value thread. What services do you find indispensable for your business? Either something you use in your business or that helps you work on your business.

It can be a service like an accountant who understands entrepreneurial accounting or it could be a SaaS for sales/crm, hosting, or a dropshipper, etc.

1. My accountant is indispensible. He provides well over a 10-fold return.
2. I use Evernote extensively for business ideas and keeping all the associated research in one place.
3. I can be a little ADD so I use a binaural beats app on my phone that really helps me focus.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
This is a knock-off of the best value thread. What services do you find indispensable for your business? Either something you use in your business or that helps you work on your business.

It can be a service like an accountant who understands entrepreneurial accounting or it could be a SaaS for sales/crm, hosting, or a dropshipper, etc.

1. My accountant is indispensible. He provides well over a 10-fold return.
2. I use Evernote extensively for business ideas and keeping all the associated research in one place.
3. I can be a little ADD so I use a binaural beats app on my phone that really helps me focus.

Stripe, Asana, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Spreadsheets, Google Everything, Typeform, CPA, Wordpress

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
  • Mobile apps: Google Keep, Facebook Lite, Tasker, Pocket Casts, Waze synced with Google Agenda.
  • Chrome addons: killnewsfeed, The Great Suspender, LastPass, TunnelBear.
  • Udemy: although this one can lead to action faking.
  • Second monitor, SSD, gaming keyboard and mouse with extra programmable buttons. Many people will swear by Apple, but I'm actually happy with Windows 10.
  • Discovered Amdash yesterday: basically replaces the Amazon dashboard but more user friendly. Replaces the massive amount of Google Spreadsheets I use now.

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I didn't know what to put here until this afternoon when my partner was cleaning out the shoe closet and asked me if I wanted to throw away my American Eagle shoes. And I had to smile and laugh because they're just chuckies. I don't remember how much I paid for them. I told him "Hell No!" I laughed, and said I need those shoes, so any time someone tells me life is too hard, makes up excuses, I can hold those shoes up in the air, and say, "Get a pair of these shoes. " You'll need them for however long it takes you too figure out how to succeed in life."

They're American Eagle, and I flew through every obstacle, terrain, hardship, every attack on my character, core personality type, gossip, rumors, everything falling apart, and I went through rain, mud, snow, shit, flat tires, education, and traveled many hours working in those shoes, and even traveled to the Netherlands on American Airlines, and end up in this forum, and I stopped wearing them when I got here, but simply put, there a reminder to me, that you can move mountains, go through adversity, hardship, and no matter what it looks like, feels like, tastes like, smells like, and sounds like, your destiny isn't the worst case scenario.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
Sucuri — Complete Website Security, CDN, DDoS Protection - protects my website from malware, makes it very fast and if my site gets hacked they say they will clean it in 6 hours (much better than cloudflare)

SEO blog • Yoast - SEO
Moz Blog - SEO and Inbound Marketing Blog - Moz - SEO

Online Backup Storage and Software for photos, music, and docs - backup program (it backs up important files on my pc automatically to cloud and to an sd card)
I recommend WordFence. Their software is truly amazing, and will definitely protect your site against hackers. (We had a lot of our WP sites hacked) The free version is impressive, but for our critical sites we went with Premium ($99/year with discounts for more sites)....And NO, I'm not getting anything for this recommendation! Also, Sucuri has been getting some negative comments lately.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.