Mini-rant
I've just read;
"Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been named the world's most beautiful woman by People magazine"
BBC - Newsbeat - Gwyneth Paltrow beats Beyonce as 'most beautiful woman'
So an English speaking American magazine has labelled an English speaking American the most beautiful in the world (out of 3 billion other women....), just as she has a movie in Iron Man 3 to promote.
And the rest of the top 10 also follow a similar pattern.
And this slowly and subtley pervades how men and woman can see beauty...and by consequence each other and themselves.
As entrepreneuers this is an *exploitable* human aspect we can use...
As men, women, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, fathers, mothers I think it's our duty to see behind the veil so we can understand what is truly beautiful...
What is beauty? Maybe you know?
but I know where I won't find the answer though.....
I've just read;
"Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been named the world's most beautiful woman by People magazine"
BBC - Newsbeat - Gwyneth Paltrow beats Beyonce as 'most beautiful woman'
So an English speaking American magazine has labelled an English speaking American the most beautiful in the world (out of 3 billion other women....), just as she has a movie in Iron Man 3 to promote.
And the rest of the top 10 also follow a similar pattern.
And this slowly and subtley pervades how men and woman can see beauty...and by consequence each other and themselves.
As entrepreneuers this is an *exploitable* human aspect we can use...
As men, women, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, fathers, mothers I think it's our duty to see behind the veil so we can understand what is truly beautiful...
What is beauty? Maybe you know?
but I know where I won't find the answer though.....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
