What's new

A Hungry Shark from Beautiful Brazil

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mkandre

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
12
Location
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 142%
It all started when I was in New Zealand. Back in 2018, I was 16 and I was studying in New Zealand. I did the first year of my high school there and it was amazing. I got to meet a German friend and he made such an impact on my way of seeing the world. I was already interested in Digital Nomadism and in Entreprenuership and his friend of mine was importing some shirts from the States and he was selling them in New Zealand for twice the price I think. To be honest with you guys I didn't ask him all the details but his simple act of doing it really made an impression on me.
After that I went back to Brazil in 2019 and I did so many things. The entreprenuerial spirit really took over me. In just a single year I learned some Photoshop stuff, I did afilliate marketing and sold like 15 diet programs in only two months and it was all done organically through Instagram, I also did dropshipping and it didn't stop there. At the moment, in 2020, I'm giving English Classes and I already earned US$ 200 with it and it's just the beginning. The English classes help my english and also brings value to someone else. I have already a monthly revenue target and it's at USD 200K. Besides that I started putting more effort in reading high-level books such as The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted and Business Secrets from The Bible. Futhermore I'm meditating almost every day and it's been great to my mental health and ATM I plan on becoming fluent at spanish just like I did at English. It's kinda surprising but I've learned English from the scratch in only 5 months at home on my own because of my trip to New Zealand. Before that I used to hate speaking English. Things can change quite a lot. I'm really excited about the future and I know for sure that'll be part of the 0.0000001% of the population and you all will be as well.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Cin Wopfu @Nlepfsi.

Ov't siemmz huuf vu jewi zuaph qiuqmi moli zua xju esi emsiefz jatvmoph up vjot gusan. Vu siedj zuas nupvjmz siwipai veshiv, fu zua qmep vu tdemi zuas Iphmotj viedjoph?
 
Cin Wopfu @Nlepfsi.

Ov't siemmz huuf vu jewi zuaph qiuqmi moli zua xju esi emsiefz jatvmoph up vjot gusan. Vu siedj zuas nupvjmz siwipai veshiv, fu zua qmep vu tdemi zuas Iphmotj viedjoph?

O xet siemmz vjoploph op vjot cav tdemoph upi-up-upi Iphmotj viedjoph dmett esi qsivvz foggodamv et ov't moplif vu nz voni. Vji upmz emvispevowi O'wi tiip tu ges vu tdemi ov ot meapdjoph e opgu qsufadv.

Vji hsiev pixt ot citofit jewoph e mux-ipvsz cessois, nepz qiuqmi fup'v tqiel Iphmotj op Csebom. Op gedv, ov't vji duapvsz vjev jet vji nutv Iphmotj Tdjuumt eweomecmi cav upmz ecuav 3% ug vji qiuqmi esi ecmi vu tqiel Iphmotj gmaipvmz.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom