The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What If I have everything or nothing

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 18, 2018
India
So straight to the point I am an existing entrepreneur, owned a B&M business and in search of a new business.

I have a comfortable life, I drive a nice car (according to local standards) a Jeep, I have no mortgage, I am the one who is earning the most in my family. I live in my father's house because he is no more and I have to support my mother ( in my country it is uncommon to live separate from your parents) although my mother is greater support for me rather then I am for her.

I have two beautiful children. My daughter is 6 years old and my son is 1 month old. I have plenty of time to play with my daughter. Looking from far I have a perfect life. But still, I am far away from what I want.

But what I think is that the trajectory of my life is not right. A few lines from @Kak in a recent thread in which he said- "we all know someone has tossed vision away for television and alcohol. Tossed ambition away for what is comfortable". I am not a television guy but yes for alcohol I have spent too much. I have a separate place for drinking. I have a life which is too much comfortable. What I am thinking maybe I am the guy who is tossing away his vision for alcohol. I have all the wisdom, still, I found myself unable sometimes to choose the right path. I am in search of a new venture where I can provide value but I found myself unable to find that and it's already more than 3 years ( and that's because I have the mentality of a consumer). Is it that difficult to apply things in real life after knowing everything? I am very thankful that I have found these books and this forum and that too because I believe " What you seek, is seeking you- Rumy".(I have read that too in a book.)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom