The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What habit changed your life?

William

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 15, 2012
Getting up, showering, and going to a coffee shop has been mine.

There's not much thinking involved - get straight into an environment that fosters work.

It's a good keystone habit, that makes other habits easier throughout the rest of my day:

• I get up earlier and enjoy doing so
  • I'm more action-oriented than thought-oriented
  • I have more energy

I'm interested in what evening/night habits the community has...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Never blaming anyone else for what happens in my life even when it "really is" their fault.

This. My results are MY results. Own responsibility for them, even if they were altered for a short while by someone else. It’s my responsibility to succeed, the people along the way are tools - some will help you out, others will break, fail or hurt you. Put a bandaid on and march forward.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
Last October I took the academic, over-analytical version of myself out back and shot him in the face. Then I replaced him with an action-hungry, purpose-driven version of myself that relentlessly acts, assesses, and adjusts.
Teach me lol
I feel like my ambitious stands in the way of chaning myself.
The only habits that I made stick daily are habits that started super small and usually only when I implemented 1 at a time. However it's hard to change yourself so slowly into the kind of person you want to be.... often what ends up happening to me is I take on to many and to big habits all at once. Usually after 2-3 weeks I am back to 0. Especially the habits of thinking I find hard to change.

The only habits that I really have stuck to for years is drinking a lot of water first time in the morning, backing my bed and working out for about 30 minutes.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
Getting up, showering, and going to a coffee shop has been mine.

There's not much thinking involved - get straight into an environment that fosters work.

It's a good keystone habit, that makes other habits easier throughout the rest of my day
Working in a home office really gets old after some time.
This is something I would like to try for myself. Being surrounded by other people that work hard is something that always motivated me, same in the GYM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.