The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What does the Fox say?

Ocelot

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
386%
Apr 13, 2018
UK
Hi everyone, I’m 27 and live in the UK.

I worked in a marketing company for the past three years, designing WordPress sites, so I have a good skill base. It’s a mindset shift I needed. The company would charge X amount of thousand dollars for the site I built and then turn around and give me my meagre pay check at the end of the month.

After paying all of my basic expenses such as food, rent, tax I had little left at the end of the month to save or spend on maintaining much of a social life. I knew that there was a better life for me if I could find some courage.

I recently managed to cut my expenses back to the absolute bone to save up enough money to see me for the next 6 months and quit my job. I’ve temporarily moved back home (something which is not easy on the ego at 27 years of age) to give myself the best chance of building my own web design business.

I’m currently taking a course by @Fox to give me a solid foundation in selling web design services. It was actually on his recommendation in the course that I check out this forum (I wonder what percentage of the students will actually take action?) I’ve gained a lot of value from @Fox Facebook group and his YouTube channel and I’m finding his course to be equally worthwhile.

All my friends were at a gin festival today. I spent the day reaching out to clients on Facebook and working on my portfolio.

I picked up the Millionaire Fastlane book on Kindle yesterday and am currently enjoying it a lot. I’ve read quite a few of the “classic” books in this genre, but I’m really getting a lot out of this one.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and contributing what value I can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Welcome to the forum! What part of the UK? Me and another guy from this forum are doing a monthly mastermind group if it’s local enough to you/ if you’re interested. It’s in London this time around.

Ocelot

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
386%
Apr 13, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum! What part of the UK? Me and another guy from this forum are doing a monthly mastermind group if it’s local enough to you/ if you’re interested. It’s in London this time around.
Thank you! The mastermind group sounds good. I'm from the Manchester area, so London is probably just out of budget right now, but I'm definitely interested in staying in the loop and meeting up with you guys.

Be great to be in contact with some people who are on a similar path and share the same mindset.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Thank you! The mastermind group sounds good. I'm from the Manchester area, so London is probably just out of budget right now, but I'm definitely interested in staying in the loop and meeting up with you guys.

Be great to be in contact with some people who are on a similar path and share the same mindset.
No worries Ocelot CJ is from Birmingham so maybe we can do one there as that's a bit closer.

Good luck!

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Ocelot. You've seen firsthand that what Fox talks about is true. IF someone has the mindset, skills, and drive, they can sell Wordpress based web sites for a LOT of money. And they can pay someone who knows more about Wordpress, a pittance to turn the crank on the code machine... while those who know more about sales, turn the far bigger crank on the sales machine. You are poised for bigger success than Fox, because you come into this with more technical expertise than he had when he's started. Learn the sales process, crank the big sales handle, code the parts that you can do in your sleep, and sub out the tech geek tidbits that you don't happen to know. I believe you can do this! I believe I can too! - Chris

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...