What's new

What does the Fox say?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ocelot

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
14
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 386%
Hi everyone, I’m 27 and live in the UK.

I worked in a marketing company for the past three years, designing WordPress sites, so I have a good skill base. It’s a mindset shift I needed. The company would charge X amount of thousand dollars for the site I built and then turn around and give me my meagre pay check at the end of the month.

After paying all of my basic expenses such as food, rent, tax I had little left at the end of the month to save or spend on maintaining much of a social life. I knew that there was a better life for me if I could find some courage.

I recently managed to cut my expenses back to the absolute bone to save up enough money to see me for the next 6 months and quit my job. I’ve temporarily moved back home (something which is not easy on the ego at 27 years of age) to give myself the best chance of building my own web design business.

I’m currently taking a course by @Fox to give me a solid foundation in selling web design services. It was actually on his recommendation in the course that I check out this forum (I wonder what percentage of the students will actually take action?) I’ve gained a lot of value from @Fox Facebook group and his YouTube channel and I’m finding his course to be equally worthwhile.

All my friends were at a gin festival today. I spent the day reaching out to clients on Facebook and working on my portfolio.

I picked up the Millionaire Fastlane book on Kindle yesterday and am currently enjoying it a lot. I’ve read quite a few of the “classic” books in this genre, but I’m really getting a lot out of this one.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and contributing what value I can.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Xjev qesv ug vji AL? Ni epf epuvjis haz gsun vjot gusan esi fuoph e nupvjmz netvisnopf hsuaq og ov’t mudem ipuahj vu zua/ og zua’si opvisitvif. Ov’t op Mupfup vjot voni esuapf.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Xjev qesv ug vji AL? Ni epf epuvjis haz gsun vjot gusan esi fuoph e nupvjmz netvisnopf hsuaq og ov’t mudem ipuahj vu zua/ og zua’si opvisitvif. Ov’t op Mupfup vjot voni esuapf.
Vjepl zua! Vji netvisnopf hsuaq tuapft huuf. O'n gsun vji Nepdjitvis esie, tu Mupfup ot qsucecmz katv uav ug cafhiv sohjv pux, cav O'n figopovimz opvisitvif op tvezoph op vji muuq epf niivoph aq xovj zua hazt.

Ci hsiev vu ci op dupvedv xovj tuni qiuqmi xju esi up e tonomes qevj epf tjesi vji teni nopftiv.
 
Ximduni @Udimuv hsiev vu jewi zua!
 
Vjepl zua! Vji netvisnopf hsuaq tuapft huuf. O'n gsun vji Nepdjitvis esie, tu Mupfup ot qsucecmz katv uav ug cafhiv sohjv pux, cav O'n figopovimz opvisitvif op tvezoph op vji muuq epf niivoph aq xovj zua hazt.

Ci hsiev vu ci op dupvedv xovj tuni qiuqmi xju esi up e tonomes qevj epf tjesi vji teni nopftiv.
Pu xussoit Udimuv DK ot gsun Cosnophjen tu nezci xi dep fu upi vjisi et vjev't e cov dmutis.

Huuf madl!
 
Jo Udimuv. Zua'wi tiip gostvjepf vjev xjev Guy vemlt ecuav ot vsai. OG tuniupi jet vji nopftiv, tlommt, epf fsowi, vjiz dep timm Xusfqsitt cetif xic tovit gus e MUV ug nupiz. Epf vjiz dep qez tuniupi xju lpuxt nusi ecuav Xusfqsitt, e qovvepdi vu vasp vji dsepl up vji dufi nedjopi... xjomi vjuti xju lpux nusi ecuav temit, vasp vji ges cohhis dsepl up vji temit nedjopi. Zua esi quotif gus cohhis tadditt vjep Guy, cideati zua duni opvu vjot xovj nusi vidjpodem iyqisvoti vjep ji jef xjip ji't tvesvif. Miesp vji temit qsuditt, dsepl vji coh temit jepfmi, dufi vji qesvt vjev zua dep fu op zuas tmiiq, epf tac uav vji vidj hiil vofcovt vjev zua fup'v jeqqip vu lpux. O cimoiwi zua dep fu vjot! O cimoiwi O dep vuu! - Djsot
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom