The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What does being a millionaire mean to you?

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Oh ya, and not looking at the prices on a menu before ordering....

My wife and I went for lunch at a place in Paris. They handed her a menu with no prices on it. She just started ordering away. I started laughing and she wanted to know why. Of course the waiter offered her champagne as well. Our meal came to over $350 euros which at the time was close to $500 us.

Afterward she wanted to know why I didn't say anything. First, I was amused at her bold manner of ordering. Second, I did not want to mess with the process.

It was fun!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
What does being a Multi-millionaire mean to you?

That's a loaded question. I mean how much stress or no stress would it have taken to reach the millions? I theoretically already calculated for myself that millions wont cut it unless I be the first to market on some invention ideas that are later down the line.However, I'd have to beat billionaires who already in the game. On top of that, there could be business model issues, that, I cant see right now because I am not in market. My best guess is just a guess.

01_head.jpg

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Did you guys get a chance to eat at Le Pré Catelan?!

I don't remember the name of the place. It was a small restaurant with mainly business people in there for lunch. Probably only 8-10 tables.

Sounds like we should have talked to you first. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Smiling when doing annoying stuff, because the BS doesn't surprise you at all anymore.

Worldisyours

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 20, 2013
this is true more than anything else I have seen out there.

if your a cool, easygoing person, then, magnified, your are just more of that

if your an a**hole, then, your a bigger a**hole.

money is a magnifier, of who you are.

for me, it has always just been being a cooler, nicer, version of younger me.

ps. Dont be an a**hole.
Z

I know an easy going guy, almost too nice, his employees walk all over him and he cant fire anyone. He is left with nothing but headaches and a vulnerable business.

Putting someone in their place is a good thing sometimes. Especially if it relates to your life. I don't know about you guys, But people constantly push their boundaries to see what they can get away with.

Example. The guy I mentioned. I turned his company around in 3 weeks. Got new products in. Broke a few windows and doors to get things straight, fired 2 guys.

Now you don't hear a pin drop in the office, just efficient work. I would rather be tough and nice guy. Being a though nice guy works.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.