The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think is the most important reason for a company’s ability to expand?

Dls06783

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 24, 2024
In recent months, I have been thinking about business issues and have found some information.

The main disadvantages of Airbnb include:

1. The quality of the listings is inconsistent, as most hosts are amateurs and cannot maintain the uniform quality standard of hotels.
  2. Sometimes it is necessary to coordinate check-in and check-out times with the host's schedule, which lacks flexibility.
  3. It is not possible to know the exact address before payment, which involves some risk.
  4. Typically, the service quality is lower than professional hotels.
  5. Risk of the host unilaterally cancelling the reservation.
  6. Most Airbnb listings are illegally operated, making it difficult to obtain accurate information.
  7. In recent years, prices have risen significantly, and some listings are now priced comparably to hotels.
  8. Some listings are actually posted by hotels or inns, which contradicts the original intent of homestays.
I have been looking for different information and often feel frustrated, feeling unable to establish new businesses or successfully transition until today I came across these texts, which made me feel that maybe I gave up too early, and Airbnb is a successful company. What do you think is the most important factor that can turn a small company into a large company?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...