The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you hate?

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Sometimes I stayed up for 2 days lol. You can try. But it's tough for the mind, I was all f*cked up. One person I admire is Donald Trump. He says he only sleeps 3 to 4 hours a night. By the time we wake up to go to work he's already working on something or solving problems. Now, that's fastlane.

I know. The longest I stay up was probably 3 days, but after 50+ hours you are messed up. This isn't a recent experience for me though.

The dreams are amazing though when you finally get to sleep though.

These are the biggest time wasters for me.... as of lately.

1. Laying/waiting doing nothing too add value to my life.
2. Talking to my family when it doesn't solve anything.
3. Not focusing on priorities, but doing small shit that doesn't add much to my life, such as... checking my cell-phone's emails every 4-5 hrs, watching youtube, reading useless knowledge that can't translate to wealth, obsessing over a minor purchase that ends up wasting hours of my time, thinking that I need sleep to function before I can do anything and not pushing myself to the limit.
4. Not working with a sense of urgency.
5. Procrastination...
6. Being on forums
7. Sleeping way too much.
8. Analyzing things too much, and tearing it apart= waste of time.
9. Being so cheap that it ends up biting me in the a$$.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser8117

I hate hairs. Not hairs on your head, but all over our bodies. It's ugly and it's itchy. Think I'm gonna remove all of it some day. I hate it!!

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
+1. The biggest reason I mostly eat out. Also everything and anything regarding cleaning the house. Hate every piece of furniture that's not minimalistic - takes so much time to sweep dust of it. And I hate dust! If only there was something like "de-duster", a thingy you put in your room which absorbs all the dust, but leaves everything else in place (like some dust-magnet). Would definitely look into buying it!
(would still hate to empty the damn thing, so please make it a 1-button process).

Hate that nose-hair trimmers do not work. Bought 2, brand name ones, which seemed to work on different principle from each other but with identical result - NOTHING! Did a search and it seems to be a common problem.

PS. I hate the dust so much, that for a while I fantasized about building a home where everything is fully waterproof, with designated drainage system, so you can simply clean your house in 5 minute with water under high pressure and just let it dry.

Cover your house in ultra-dry!

I hate waiting for client feedback. It is so random. I would love something that could keep track of client behavior and calculates future predictions on their communication speed...

Stef

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 19, 2013
South Florida
I hate:

folding laundry and putting it into its place
aging (someone mentioned that already)

and what I hate the most is having to call any sort of automated phone line because something is not working!!
I was on the phone with Comcast for hours a few days ago, and again today. There is nothing more frustrating for me than these automated voices, then somebody who doesn't speak proper english or has any clue what's going on.

And I hate going to the post office!

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
I do not hate anything. Strongly dis-liking a few things but I have better things to do than hate shit.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
LOL A German eliminating an entire group of people... How original.

haha, want me to list a few texas stereotypes, kack? :icon_fU:

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
My fifth grade teacher, who embarrassed me in front of the class while I was presenting a speech about my dog.

never forgotten it.

Well he is a loser, he failed miserably at his profession.
You're a winner. Some wound would happen sooner or later. If not from him, someone else would bash your speeches, or post a mean comment on youtube. So just get over it and use their punches to thicken your skin.

It's a miracle I made it through school. every time I had a presentation, I would skip it. and just take the F

It was too hard, didn't want to face people laughing at me again.

Not good. Whatever you repeatedly do, you become better at. Can potentially turn you into an expert of avoidance, who automatically finds ways to avoid embarrassing situations + a great rationalization why he's done so. Such a great rationalization that you even believe it yourself.

It def is my biggest fear. All because of that jerk.

Nothing in your life should be because of him. Time to make things happen DESPITE of him. For you.

PS. What I'm currently working at is a confidence program. A spin-off can be made for public speaking confidence. If you'd like to experiment with me and try out exercises I'll come up with - PM me. I believe I can do some good in crushing fears.

For anyone with at least 30kph speed and this same issue, be also welcome to PM me. # of spots limited by my time. (sorry for speed requirement, it is what it is.)

smartman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 7, 2013
as a vegetarian that is concerned about my health and fitness, I hate having to decide where to eat when I travel. Obviously there are some apps that will help narrow down selections, but if there was something that could funnel all vegetarian options from the menus of surrounding restaurants into a simple list for me, so I may select a restaurant based on what I want to eat, instead of the opposite way, I would certainly buy it. Unfortunately, I represent such a small, small fraction of the populace that I doubt it is worth the development.

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
I hate the fact I can't focus on one project at a time. I think because of this, it affects the projects negatively.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
I hate the unfair filtering practices on Amazon's Kindle system. I went from a couple hundred per month to less than $100 per month, while the crappiest books with even more lewd titles than mine are sitting at the top of their results on the first page. I also deeply resent the fact that the company refuses to discuss how to get out of the filter...

And I hate that Clickbank changed their policies on products too.

Adult products - with a solid base and an audience that needs them - are seriously in jeopardy.
Grr!

ManWithABeard

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 28, 2010
Florida
I hate the "I have an idea" people. Every time I am at a function and someone hears that I had my own business (in clothing), folks always come to me with the same approach "hey, I have an idea..." Oh, you do? What's your website? Have you started to execute this idea? oh, no to all questions? f*ck your idea.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Let me just add:

Being broke. I'm far away from that now, but it is the WORST feeling I have ever felt.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I hate jobs. F*ck jobs. I also hate F*ckjob people.

angelique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 9, 2011
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
I've been dealing with the before/after effects of knee surgery...

- For being around so long, crutches SUCK! One little droplet of water is a death trap. There's a non-slip crutch tip that I found about way too late. Why don't they come made with this already?

- Taking a shower is a death trap, too. Where are the affordable temporary solutions? Why don't they send you home from the hospital with a shower chair? I was scared to death of getting hurt again. Still am!

- Going to the mall was a PITA. Injured people eventually want to leave the house, too! I could borrow a wheelchair at big places, like Wal-mart or the mall. But, it was first come, first served.

And it was extremely tiring to push myself around. I looked like an unsuccessful idiot when I tried opening a non-handicapped door while I was in a wheelchair. Luckily, there are many sweet, helpful people out here. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.