The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What did you do today?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
i just came back from the meeting with olivier roland . i met several people . i got news, names and so on

in the past, i forgot to connect with people and this is a mistake wich cost me years of success

don't make the same mistake, you the 20 years old guys

i am 40 , i can't save my youth

you can

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Singh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 27, 2016
UK
Started an Instagram page for a clothing line I plan to start! Finding what the customer needs are

Ryan Wolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Nov 26, 2016
Today? It's Saturday. I don't work on weekends. Duh.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta make a cold call real quick. And after that, I need to send a few emails. Then I'll be done. Well, done right after I read a few chapters and update two of my sites. Good thing I finished designing flyers and shopping around for a new supplier this morning.

I love having days off.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Sat on a 2 hr conference call discussing a possible sell out to a larger brand company. Working on my working capital and inventory forecast while my 8 week old sleeps on my chest... and for some reason also trolling tflf.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
I spent the day with my kids. Took them to the park, had loads of fun. Then watched a movie with them. They both went to bed happy.

Cooked a meal for my wife. She is happy.

With the kids out of the way and the wife happy I spent 5 and a half hours producing content with value. I managed to hit a major milestone in getting my product ready.

Getting tired now, its well past midnight. So I don't want to work directly on my product as anything I do now will be substandard.
So I am going to finish my day with some reading up on writing good copy. Then I am going to find a couple of competitors websites and make a record of things they do well, ideas I can take and improve on as well as things I think they do that don't work to make sure I don't make the same mistakes.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
today , i am building my network after the meeting of last saturday. i 've just sent an email.

i met this lawer and she is willing to give me advices for free when i need it.

i wish i had built professional networks sooner in my life.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
today, i will meet a famous french entrepreneur. he is coming in my city to meet people and dedicace books.

i will try to grasp his " aura" and knowledge

his name is Olivier Roland:

he left school at 16 because it was annoying ...

he is 35

he earns 28,000 dollars a month

he works 6 months a year

he travels 6 month a year

his business is automated

so i don't know if this is fastlane but this is the kind of life worth living

( people might say : no this is not fastlane, you have to earn millions with ferraris

but for me fastlane is becoming free as fast as possible.
so yes olivier roland is a fastlane case for me :thumbsup: )

Tai is French?

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
What did you do @Gareth? :playful:

Had a great first month of the Year.

Actions taken daily resulted in a 40% increase in revenue from last year. For the months Dec and Jan combined I made an additional 10k on last year.

Yesterday I started organizing viewing of offices in another city. The rates for my services are higher in that city. Ill fly there next Tuesday so look at offices I can lease.

Today Ill begin putting together a website that is Adwords compliant so that I can run non quit smoking adverts in that city also. Ive already set up the Domain name, web hosting and have Wordpress installed.

Its 6am here. I was up at 5am for my basic morning ritual. In about 15 minutes Ill head out to the garage to do my Stronglifts 5x5 workout.

Im sure Ill find other stuff to do!

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
What did I do today? Since it's early in the morning yet, I'll rehearse what I did yesterday.

I have several pieces of equipment that I will be using for prototyping my physical products. I spent 4 hours last night working on the latest piece of equipment that I've found. It's still got a way to go before it's functional again but it will get there.

All of my equipment has been purchased used from ebay or craigslist, and they've all needed some rehab work.

I'm just glad to be making progress.

Liveinthemind

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jan 20, 2017
Oregon
I have a total of three logos designed (one without text, two with). I installed some new plugins for my website, currently trying to wrestle them into submission.

I've applied to a couple of copywriting jobs...

Yeah, the gung-ho attitude needs work. Since my supplier is on a hiatus, I'm somewhat limited in what I can get done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.