- Joined
- Nov 15, 2011
- Messages
- 289
Rep Bank
$690
$690
User Power: 69%
I've been toying around with learning how to do some coding and I just finished building an "email extractor/ripper" the other day and ran it today.
Works perfectly but I can't imagine that there are many ethical/legal ways I can use this immense list of emails. Unless of course anyone here knows how I could use the list.
I did read that I could send out marketing to them and avoid spam laws if I insert "ADV" in the header and allow an "opt out" but I'm still pretty unsure.
Looking for any and all ideas and suggestions on how I could use these emails and not be an jerk/criminal about it.
All the best,
Cory
Works perfectly but I can't imagine that there are many ethical/legal ways I can use this immense list of emails. Unless of course anyone here knows how I could use the list.
I did read that I could send out marketing to them and avoid spam laws if I insert "ADV" in the header and allow an "opt out" but I'm still pretty unsure.
Looking for any and all ideas and suggestions on how I could use these emails and not be an jerk/criminal about it.
All the best,
Cory
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
