Hello everyone,
I am new here, this is my first post. My name is Tom, I am 16 years old and live in the UK.
Last year, I set up an online business in a very small specific niche, which I had, had a hobby in prior and saw a gap in the market. It's now getting to the end of the year, having been in business for just over a year now, I have managed to accumulate just under £10,000 GBP in profit and am wondering where to invest my money rather than having it sat in my account doing nothing.
Like I mentioned above, I am 16 years old and so that rules out a lot of investment opportunities for me but am eager to get a head start! Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I am looking for low/no risk investments.
Note: I can't use the full £10,000 at once, as I need to keep money within the business to keep things running smoothly
Thanks in advance, I look forward to reading your replies
I am new here, this is my first post. My name is Tom, I am 16 years old and live in the UK.
Last year, I set up an online business in a very small specific niche, which I had, had a hobby in prior and saw a gap in the market. It's now getting to the end of the year, having been in business for just over a year now, I have managed to accumulate just under £10,000 GBP in profit and am wondering where to invest my money rather than having it sat in my account doing nothing.
Like I mentioned above, I am 16 years old and so that rules out a lot of investment opportunities for me but am eager to get a head start! Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I am looking for low/no risk investments.
Note: I can't use the full £10,000 at once, as I need to keep money within the business to keep things running smoothly
Thanks in advance, I look forward to reading your replies
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
