CyrusVirus
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2011
- Messages
- 50
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 16%
Hey all,
This question has been on my mind for a good while now, and I wondering what hobbies do you fastlaners, fastlaner-gonnabes, fastlaner-wannabes have?
What is it that you do to unwind? Is it a cup of hot chocolate while enjoying the company of the words of wisdom found in the form of books? Or perhaps it's driving your Lamborghini down the highway on a sunny day?
What is it?
I'll share a little about what I do to unwind to kick this off:
1. I just picked up learning the piano by watching Youtube videos, I love challenging myself with learning something new as it is a humbling experience that reminds me of the 'process' MJ talks about in his book.
2. I'm a stand-up guy (I stand while I work), and I find that this helps me unwind while at the same time being productive throughout the day.
3. I love going outdoors, it 'reboots' my system and gives me a broader perspective than just hustling for financial freedom.
So. What's yours? I'm pretty sure you guys have some odd and unique hobbies that you indulge in when you take a break from forging your fastlane
This question has been on my mind for a good while now, and I wondering what hobbies do you fastlaners, fastlaner-gonnabes, fastlaner-wannabes have?
What is it that you do to unwind? Is it a cup of hot chocolate while enjoying the company of the words of wisdom found in the form of books? Or perhaps it's driving your Lamborghini down the highway on a sunny day?
What is it?
I'll share a little about what I do to unwind to kick this off:
1. I just picked up learning the piano by watching Youtube videos, I love challenging myself with learning something new as it is a humbling experience that reminds me of the 'process' MJ talks about in his book.
2. I'm a stand-up guy (I stand while I work), and I find that this helps me unwind while at the same time being productive throughout the day.
3. I love going outdoors, it 'reboots' my system and gives me a broader perspective than just hustling for financial freedom.
So. What's yours? I'm pretty sure you guys have some odd and unique hobbies that you indulge in when you take a break from forging your fastlane
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
