The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are some blogs you guys read?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Just want to see what fellow forum members read, i personally don't read any blogs/follow any

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
techcrunch, domaining.com (aggregate of domain name blogs), a few random SEO ones linked to from F

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
http://boldanddetermined.com/ (though I don't agree with his sexist views)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/
Shameless plug for my own?

Those are prolly the ones I follow the closest. I don't read all of /r/Entrepreneur just the top posts that make it into my feed. Some of the people there have different ideas of being an entrepreneur than I do, which is fine, but not really my cup of tea.

For the most part though I prefer podcasts because I can listen to them and do menial work simultaneously. For podcasts I like Smart Passive Income, Entrepreneur on Fire, and Starting From Nothing. Tim Ferris also just started a podcast that I haven't gotten a chance to listen to.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
dangerandplay.com
captaincapitalism.blogspot.ca

boldanddetermined.com

I used to watch Captain Capitalism's YouTube videos. I haven't looked at what he's doing now. I read his book on degrees/college and the economy though.

I still read/follow danger and play and bold and determined. Victor barely writes articles on that blog now though. I think he is focused on eCommerce now and another blog maybe. Mike writes a lot and I can see that he is putting the effort to grow his blog.

hotshot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 24, 2012
Ontario
I used to watch Captain Capitalism's YouTube videos. I haven't looked at what he's doing now. I read his book on degrees/college and the economy though.
I still read/follow danger and play and bold and determined. Victor barely writes articles on that blog now though. I think he is focused on eCommerce now and another blog maybe. Mike writes a lot and I can see that he is putting the effort to grow his blog.

Haha yea Cappy Cap gets kinda old after a while.. the doom and gloom outlook isn't exactly healthy over the long term. But his podcasts are entertaining. He just wrote a new book "Bachelor Pad Economics"- a good read.

The other blog I linked to, StaresAttheWorld - is his friend Davis Aurini from Canada. Very smart dude. He's working on a short film right now. Come to think about it, both these guys are total fastlaners lol.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
What ever hits the spot for the day. Really matters where you're at in the moment. What do you need to learn. If I'm writing a novel there may be something that drives me to search for a certain topic, or if I have an idea go research it. So I don't stay on one blog or subject because I apply what needs to be done now in this moment. If it is seo I go read different perspectives on that. If they're really good on one, I'll investigate more.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Haha yea Cappy Cap gets kinda old after a while.. the doom and gloom outlook isn't exactly healthy over the long term. But his podcasts are entertaining. He just wrote a new book "Bachelor Pad Economics"- a good read.
The other blog I linked to, StaresAttheWorld - is his friend Davis Aurini from Canada. Very smart dude. He's working on a short film right now. Come to think about it, both these guys are total fastlaners lol.

No way man, not good for what we are working towards at all. There was A LOT of doom and gloom about the economy that I got sucked into before, so I avoid that now.

I saw his newest book and it seems like it would be the most interesting out of all the others :joyful: I've seen that guy before (the other blogger) but never really checked out his work. I'll take your word for it...

Well I'm back! I just did a quick check on his blog and he recommends "The Way of Men", great book IMO. I mentioned it here once. Also checked out his film and it seems like it tackles an important topic. I hope he is able to make it happen. All part of the 'manosphere'... There is one article that I read on a manospohere blog that was literally one of the best posts I have ever read and I wanted to share it here but the blog (not the post) doesn't entirely reflect my views and the blog has become kind of 'messy' so I decided not to. I'll PM it to you though, I'm the top comment on the article since I liked it so much.

LOL, that's true. Aaron does seem like he has the FL mentality but it also seems like he wants to relax since he is older. I bet he'll have a business someday though. He already is a successful author either way. Victor Pride mentioned MJ and the forum several times and recommends his book so I am sure they all know about it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.