I was pretty surprised and it made my day to see Chris posting on the Fastlane when I logged in this morning, just thought I'd give a little shout out.
In short Chris' 2 ebooks were the most important parts of my journey out of the rat race several years ago. If you are even vaguely interested in affiliate/search engine marketing, I'd consider Confessions of a Lazy Super-Affiliate and VIP Confessions - The Conduit Method as essentials... they were my bible as I built my business and if I was building new sites today, would still follow these methods.
Anyways at the risk of sounding too much like a 14 year old school girl, thanks Chris! Super cool to have you contributing to the Fastlane.
:yourock:
In short Chris' 2 ebooks were the most important parts of my journey out of the rat race several years ago. If you are even vaguely interested in affiliate/search engine marketing, I'd consider Confessions of a Lazy Super-Affiliate and VIP Confessions - The Conduit Method as essentials... they were my bible as I built my business and if I was building new sites today, would still follow these methods.
Anyways at the risk of sounding too much like a 14 year old school girl, thanks Chris! Super cool to have you contributing to the Fastlane.
:yourock:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
