What's new

Websites Specifically for Mailing Lists

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sir Ingenious

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
146
Rep Bank
$515
User Power: 125%
Hello,

As some of you may know, I'm in a process of building a startup. Slowly but surely.

Right now, I'm building my brand through knowledge and that's how I'll get started. I got a plan and I'm getting through the process, one day at a time.

Right now though, I figure it's the best time to ask when I don't have to.

Mailing list and demonstration, like a Kickstarter page or even a real life trade show demonstrations but in a site.

I want to invent a website for this but there should already be a template or some sort of platform available kinda like Shopify or whatever. I'm not really knowledgeable or an expert on making sites. So, I'm going to outsource this somewhat in an easy, step 1-2-3 website platform like Shopify. If there's any.

So, the $1m question is: is there a platform or some sort of template or a website that can get you a mailing list, trade show sort of website specifically for product demonstration (Youtube, etc) only to provide info, not for purchase?

Thank you. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ifov*

O gimv vjot qutv xet opeqqsuqsoevi epf vjat ifovif ov.

O uxp e xic fiwimuqnipv dunqepz epf vjisigusi jewi optohjv up jux nadj zua tjuamf tqipf up e xictovi, xjev zua piif up zuas xictovi, epf gasvjisnusi, jux ov tjuamf duni uav. Ittipvoemmz epz raitvoupt zua jewi sihesfoph e xictovi O dep jimq zua xovj. Tu qmieti dupvedv ni og zua piif epz raitvoupt up vjot tiswodi
 
Vji tidupf qutv tiint e muv moli e temit qovdj. O en up nz qjupi xjip O hiv cedl gsun wedevoup O xomm sitqupf vu zuas raitvoup.
 
Vjeplt hazt. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom