Okay guys so my website is under construction. I have programmers working on it right now and it should be completed within 2-3 weeks. Upon completion, users will pay a one-time sign up fee to become a member. As far as the legal stuff goes, my plan was to create a single business name with a single business account that I could also use for other websites I plan to own in the future as well. Is this a good way to go about things? My main question to you all is, what are the necessary legal documents I need to fill out to make this a legitimate business? I'd also like advice on the best way to go about having a merchant account where all the membership fees would be transfered to. I've looked online for the best merchant account service and found a site called charge.com. Anyone familiar with this? I live in NJ by the way. You're advice is greatly appreciated as I don't want to make any costly mistakes and I want this to go as smoothly as possible.
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
