The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web applications

DanCzerepak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2020
Hello, my name is Dan I'm from Poland, but actually living in UK. I'm 23 years old this Friday, actually I had one company in Poland (open when I was 18 and bankruptcy after 7 months), then after finish school when I was 20 I came to UK and open my small marketing agency, but after read Fast Lane I found my way is not right, I'm working as full-time and have my own business so I spend over 70 hours per week and still have not much money haha. I have idea and working on it and I need a feedback from you guys. Actually there is not only idea, my project will be finished in middle of February. We have one similar website in Poland and I found one in USA, but I can't found this in UK that's why im going to build it. I'm person who don't thinking too much I would rather try and fail then never try. So I can't say now what is it, will show you when will be finish, but I want to ask you something. So there is a lot of website doing similar things, but my will be a lot of fastest in using. Basically on another ones you can find that what are you looking for in a 1-2 minutes, in mine 10 seconds, but that's opponent websites are for everyone while my will be only for part of people. I can't wait for finished it and show you, I will be updating this thread very often for see feedback from you and make my website better and better. Also I;m looking for a sponsor for buy some adverts, otherwise I will go for some overtimes for earn money for that. In the end I wanna say sorry for my English hah, I was learning Germany for 12 years, then I came to England and started learning English from scratch. I;m still learning everyday, hope will be like you in the future

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum :)