Read time: 1 min
When I saw my manager use pen and paper to assign shifts to staff I had an epiphany . Scheduling shifts has always been a pain for most of the minimum wage hourly pay jobs I've had. Even many former colleagues have complained about shift rotations. So I began crafting a simple web application to fight this pain point.
Here's the elevator pitch:
Make Rotas – the simple, affordable way to assign shifts for your team on the go. Unlike pricey, complicated scheduling software, Make Rotas focuses on ease of use. The intuitive design makes it effortless. Say goodbye to pen and paper, clunky spreadsheets, and overengineered solutions. With Make Rotas, shift management is quick, effective, and accessible to everyone.
Would greatly appreciate any criticism: Make Rotas
Charge!
Thanks
When I saw my manager use pen and paper to assign shifts to staff I had an epiphany . Scheduling shifts has always been a pain for most of the minimum wage hourly pay jobs I've had. Even many former colleagues have complained about shift rotations. So I began crafting a simple web application to fight this pain point.
Here's the elevator pitch:
Make Rotas – the simple, affordable way to assign shifts for your team on the go. Unlike pricey, complicated scheduling software, Make Rotas focuses on ease of use. The intuitive design makes it effortless. Say goodbye to pen and paper, clunky spreadsheets, and overengineered solutions. With Make Rotas, shift management is quick, effective, and accessible to everyone.
Would greatly appreciate any criticism: Make Rotas
Charge!
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
