The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Web applications

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

DanCzerepak

PARKED
Jan 22, 2020
Hello, my name is Dan I'm from Poland, but actually living in UK. I'm 23 years old this Friday, actually I had one company in Poland (open when I was 18 and bankruptcy after 7 months), then after finish school when I was 20 I came to UK and open my small marketing agency, but after read Fast Lane I found my way is not right, I'm working as full-time and have my own business so I spend over 70 hours per week and still have not much money haha. I have idea and working on it and I need a feedback from you guys. Actually there is not only idea, my project will be finished in middle of February. We have one similar website in Poland and I found one in USA, but I can't found this in UK that's why im going to build it. I'm person who don't thinking too much I would rather try and fail then never try. So I can't say now what is it, will show you when will be finish, but I want to ask you something. So there is a lot of website doing similar things, but my will be a lot of fastest in using. Basically on another ones you can find that what are you looking for in a 1-2 minutes, in mine 10 seconds, but that's opponent websites are for everyone while my will be only for part of people. I can't wait for finished it and show you, I will be updating this thread very often for see feedback from you and make my website better and better. Also I;m looking for a sponsor for buy some adverts, otherwise I will go for some overtimes for earn money for that. In the end I wanna say sorry for my English hah, I was learning Germany for 12 years, then I came to England and started learning English from scratch. I;m still learning everyday, hope will be like you in the future

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ismails

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock