What's new

Web applications

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DanCzerepak

PARKED
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$40
Hello, my name is Dan I'm from Poland, but actually living in UK. I'm 23 years old this Friday, actually I had one company in Poland (open when I was 18 and bankruptcy after 7 months), then after finish school when I was 20 I came to UK and open my small marketing agency, but after read Fast Lane I found my way is not right, I'm working as full-time and have my own business so I spend over 70 hours per week and still have not much money haha. I have idea and working on it and I need a feedback from you guys. Actually there is not only idea, my project will be finished in middle of February. We have one similar website in Poland and I found one in USA, but I can't found this in UK that's why im going to build it. I'm person who don't thinking too much I would rather try and fail then never try. So I can't say now what is it, will show you when will be finish, but I want to ask you something. So there is a lot of website doing similar things, but my will be a lot of fastest in using. Basically on another ones you can find that what are you looking for in a 1-2 minutes, in mine 10 seconds, but that's opponent websites are for everyone while my will be only for part of people. I can't wait for finished it and show you, I will be updating this thread very often for see feedback from you and make my website better and better. Also I;m looking for a sponsor for buy some adverts, otherwise I will go for some overtimes for earn money for that. In the end I wanna say sorry for my English hah, I was learning Germany for 12 years, then I came to England and started learning English from scratch. I;m still learning everyday, hope will be like you in the future
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom