Hey Guys,
I made (this blog) MULTIVITAMIN HQ | BEST MULTIVITAMINS FOR WOMEN | BEST MULTIVITAMINS FOR MEN as a niche blog and I am currently in the process of building more content for it. I am using the Archibald 40 day method to build my links and my strategy is to build more content for the main site. Another question I have is how do I figure out what to blog about. I didn't really pick multivitamins because I like it, I picked it because it was a niche that could be taken over.
My strategy is the following
Blogs: Tumblr, Blogger, WP, Live Journal
Web 2.0s: Squidoo & Weebly
Good Article Directories: Ezine (100% unique) GO (50% unique), Amazines, Article Blast, Article Alley
Then I am using AMR to blast my web 2.0s, blogs, and articles links to build backlinks. The problem I am having is nothing has been indexed. Am I being to impatient, or should I worry Google banned me.
Thanks guys, I'll buy you a beer or something at the Beer and Pancakes 2013 :cheers:
I made (this blog) MULTIVITAMIN HQ | BEST MULTIVITAMINS FOR WOMEN | BEST MULTIVITAMINS FOR MEN as a niche blog and I am currently in the process of building more content for it. I am using the Archibald 40 day method to build my links and my strategy is to build more content for the main site. Another question I have is how do I figure out what to blog about. I didn't really pick multivitamins because I like it, I picked it because it was a niche that could be taken over.
My strategy is the following
Blogs: Tumblr, Blogger, WP, Live Journal
Web 2.0s: Squidoo & Weebly
Good Article Directories: Ezine (100% unique) GO (50% unique), Amazines, Article Blast, Article Alley
Then I am using AMR to blast my web 2.0s, blogs, and articles links to build backlinks. The problem I am having is nothing has been indexed. Am I being to impatient, or should I worry Google banned me.
Thanks guys, I'll buy you a beer or something at the Beer and Pancakes 2013 :cheers:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
