Galactic_travel
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi there
I am looking to code a web app so that it becomes automated (currently I have to do everything manually). I have entry-level knowledge of the MEN stack so I would prefer to code on this. Here is what the niche website-building app has to achieve:
I am looking to code a web app so that it becomes automated (currently I have to do everything manually). I have entry-level knowledge of the MEN stack so I would prefer to code on this. Here is what the niche website-building app has to achieve:
- User fills a form with a chosen domain name: What is the best way to check if the domain name is available in real-time and warn the user if not? Connecting to the GoDaddy API via front end?
- Take all the entries from the form, and replace placeholders in .ejs templates. The questions is, how do I make new copies automatically created and uploaded in a new domain? Can I configure AWS in a way that automatically spins up a new server with templates upon form submission?
- Store each website's configuration and user details in a database. Do I create a separate DB for each website or do I have a central one that is accessible by each website via API?
- Create a really basic CMS that allows the user to edit the text that has been put in place already by the form. This is the hardest part for me. How can I achieve something like this? Do I need to study a framework like React?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
