The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We want to be a sustainable amazon. How to start a business like that?

Kloetenlui

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jan 26, 2019
We had the idea to start a sustainable business. We now have two choices:

1: Start a sustainable ecommerce shop -> become a popular brand with traffic -> invite other sustainable brands to sell their stuff on our website like amazon does

2: Try to make other brands to sell on our website from the start

I know how to create an ecommerce shop with a blog. I have no idea how to start a business like amazon. Why should other brands choose our website and pay for it if we haven't created any traffic before? Should we learn more about businesses like amazon if that's our goal in the long run? Or would you rather do the things you already know how to do and get started?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
you are from germany? that sounds a lot like avocadostore.de what would seperate you from them? they are well known in the "sustainability" community.

/ i am also in the process of starting a sustainable business - in the clothing "niche".
would like to be your first seller ;)

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
you are from germany? that sounds a lot like avocadostore.de what would seperate you from them? they are well known in the "sustainability" community.

/ i am also in the process of starting a sustainable business - in the clothing "niche".
would like to be your first seller ;)
I expected Avocados and other fruits/vegetables but it's a typical clothing store.

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
i
I expected Avocados and other fruits/vegetables but it's a typical clothing store.
its 90% clothing but they have other items too. its a marketplace for sustainable and fair trade, ecological, blabla articles. sellers can make an account for ~90€ and sell over their plattform. my girlfriend is their best customer and i think they are well known in the german speaking "eco" community. but i dont know if there is an international/english alternative... but i would bet there is one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.