• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

We want to be a sustainable amazon. How to start a business like that?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Kloetenlui, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Kloetenlui

Kloetenlui New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $82
    We had the idea to start a sustainable business. We now have two choices:

1: Start a sustainable ecommerce shop -> become a popular brand with traffic -> invite other sustainable brands to sell their stuff on our website like amazon does

2: Try to make other brands to sell on our website from the start

I know how to create an ecommerce shop with a blog. I have no idea how to start a business like amazon. Why should other brands choose our website and pay for it if we haven't created any traffic before? Should we learn more about businesses like amazon if that's our goal in the long run? Or would you rather do the things you already know how to do and get started?

GrandRub likes this.
  2. GrandRub

GrandRub Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $101
    you are from germany? that sounds a lot like avocadostore.de what would seperate you from them? they are well known in the "sustainability" community.

/ i am also in the process of starting a sustainable business - in the clothing "niche".
    would like to be your first seller ;)

3. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682
    I expected Avocados and other fruits/vegetables but it's a typical clothing store.

4. GrandRub

GrandRub Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $101
    i
    its 90% clothing but they have other items too. its a marketplace for sustainable and fair trade, ecological, blabla articles. sellers can make an account for ~90€ and sell over their plattform. my girlfriend is their best customer and i think they are well known in the german speaking "eco" community. but i dont know if there is an international/english alternative... but i would bet there is one.

5. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,887
    What market-level problem are you trying to solve?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.