If you have a really good health or fitness product (ebook, service, training, physical product) and are looking to put that in front of 800,000+ visitors a month, we need to talk. I want to add 3-4 more new co-branded products to my website this year. We have just started working with a hypnotherapist, and are currently setting up a full fitness program. Revenue split is based on how much of the work you do. I already have all the membership software, credit card processing, and segmented email lists of 40,000 people, just looking for killer products to put in front of them. If you can't figure out what my website is from my user name, we probably aren't a good match.
I am not interested in affiliate deals, I am looking for products that we can co-brand (my logo, links back to my site). You can still have the product on your own site, you will still totally own your product, we will give you full credit as an authority (if you are). If you are product creation wiz, but have trouble generating traffic, I can solve that problem for you.
I am not going to do body part enlargement, voodoo cancer cures, or naked workout programs. If you have good science, or good sense in backing your product claims I am willing to talk to you.
PM me with PRODUCTS, if you have a question, just add it to the thread to benefit all interested parties.
I am not interested in affiliate deals, I am looking for products that we can co-brand (my logo, links back to my site). You can still have the product on your own site, you will still totally own your product, we will give you full credit as an authority (if you are). If you are product creation wiz, but have trouble generating traffic, I can solve that problem for you.
I am not going to do body part enlargement, voodoo cancer cures, or naked workout programs. If you have good science, or good sense in backing your product claims I am willing to talk to you.
PM me with PRODUCTS, if you have a question, just add it to the thread to benefit all interested parties.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
