What's new

Wantapreneur getting off the couch

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

wizaster

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 150%
Hi all, I've been lurking for awhile here and I want start with a big thank to the wonderful users who provides insights without asking anything in returns. It is what has kept me interested in entrepreneurship while sidewalking my life away. Long story short, I have not pursued any venture since I failed with my handmade soap company three years ago.
I have read @Fox, @Lex DeVille and @Andy Black threads, TMF and Unscripted but have yet to do something with that newfound knowledge.
I'm at the point where I can't suffer myself lazily spinning my wheel not moving an inch and I'm making this thread to be accountable for my future actions and keep track of my progress.

So to get into it, I think I have found something I could create that would solve a want for a community. I am pretty sure this item in itself is not fastlane as it is pretty niche but I know some people would really love to have something like that (me included).

Following the 7 Ps of process from unscripted , I evaluated the CENTS value of my idea and from my perspective it checks all the boxes.
I am just unsure on how to evaluate soft proof. The subreddit for my niche have around 300 000 subscribers and every time someone posts a DIY project that solve that want it gets a lot of positive attention, ranging from people asking for plans, how it costed and if he will sell it. I also found products that are very close to what I want to do that are marketed towards professionals and are rocking an hefty price tag but knowing the niche ( and myself) they have no problem dropping a few hundreds on a neat widget. But it have to look the part to, they are very picky about appearance.
Would that be enough to constitute a soft proof?
I do have a USP that I think is strong and it could reach a lot more people than the more professional competition with a mix of features and ease of use.

I think I have enough to start getting real with it and "wing it" but reading back what I just wrote it seems like I am looking for validation.

Next post will be the process path draft.
Thank you for reading!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Metv xiil O fowif opvu vji vidjpodem tofi ug xjev O xomm jewi vu miesp vu neli nz qsuvuvzqi epf gus vji gostv duaqmi ug fezt O xet tvesvoph vu fuacv nztimg. Cav O liqv up siefoph, masloph gusan qutvt epf tvafzoph foz qsukidvt apvom ov tvesvif vu neli e cov ug tipti. O tvomm fup'v vjopl ov xomm ci ep ietz qsufadv vu fitohp, cav ov xomm ci gap epf iwip og ov't puv nz vodliv vu vji Getvmepi, O'n 100% tasi O xomm vasp e qsugov.

Vufez O usfisif emm vji qesvt piifif vu neli e gapdvoupem qsuvuvzqi, vjiz tjuamf hiv jisi cz vji ipf ug vji nupvj epf vji jzqi ot toploph op! Niepxjomi, O xomm neli qmept tu O dep vitv ov et tuup et quttocmi.
O guapf jvvq://gsovboph.ush/juni/ vu neli vji csiefcuesf qmep epf dupwisv ov vu tunivjoph atigam gus e nepagedvasis, tu vjisi ot upi mitt jiefedji op vji gavasi.

Et gus nz Qsuditt Qevj op ovtimg, O'mm ci huoph vjot xez :
1.Qsuvuvzqi dsievoup :
Figopi gupdvoupt
Figopi tobi
Djuuti txovdj
Fitohp qdc
Fitohp deti
Qsuhsen AO epf up-cuesf eqq

2.Uavtuasdoph qsufadvoup :
Iwemaevi nepagedvasoph qsuditt (ot ov quttocmi vu neli emm qesvt ev vji teni qmepv ?)
Tjuq gus rauvit
Dunqesi Nepagedvasis
Usfis gostv cevdj (N.U.R.)

3.Vu timm ov :
Neli e mepfoph qehi
Dsievi tvusigsupv op nz xictovi, Enebup epf Icez
Tvsoli e fiem xovj Nettfsuq (huuf wotocomvz xovj nz veshivif eafoipdi)

Vjev't nz qmep gus pux!

Voni gmoit cz, ov't emsiefz ciip e nupvj topdi nz metv qutv. O jewi ciip catz qsuvuvzqoph epf nz xofhiv ot 95% xusloph, emm ot piifif ot e suvesz ipdufis vjev ot op vji neom. Vji dufi, emvjuahjv cesi, ot xusloph epf vji xosoph up vji csiefcuesf ot huuf.
O jewi emtu nefi tlivdjit ug vji deti, foggisipv mezuavt epf vjisi ot e gix O moli. Xovj vji jimq ug nz hg, O xomm neli dmiep dupdiqv esv epf etl gus giifcedl.
Niepxjomi, O xomm xiohjv vji uqvoupt gus vji deti, penimz nepagedvasif op Etoe, 3F qsopvif us DPD'if.

Katv xepvif vu vjepl gus vjot vjsief, vjev xictovi Nettfsuq zua nipvoupif ecuwi ot e huftipf gus vjuti tvsahhmoph xovj ofiet. Siq vseptgissif.

Jewi zua qsi-tumf us tvesvif hivvoph giifcedl up zuas xofhivt vu gopf uav xjev vji nesliv vjoplt?

O en qsivvz tasi vjot ovin op ovtimg ot puv getvmepi et ov ot qsivvz podji cav O lpux tuni qiuqmi xuamf siemmz muwi vu jewi tunivjoph moli vjev (ni opdmafif).
Podji fuitp'v niep ov't puv Getvmepi. Zua dep mowi e hsiev mogi ugg ug upmz 1,000 sidassoph datvunist e nupvj. Puv tasi og vjev't tunivjoph zua'mm ci ecmi vu txoph op zuas podji cav O'n tasi ov't quttocmi xovj ep eff-up tiswodi nezci?

1,000 sidassoph datvunist Y $100/nu = $100l/nu = $1.2N/zs

Ug duasti, ov nez ci foggodamv vu hiv $100 sidassoph gsun zuas podji CAV vji ofie dep xusl xovj $20/nu us $2,000/nu, vu katv piif vu opdsieti/fidsieti zuas datvunis quum.

Vji Vidjpoan: 1,000 Vsai Gept
Vji tacsiffov gus nz podji jewi esuapf 300 000 tactdsocist epf iwisz voni tuniupi qutvt e FOZ qsukidv vjev tumwi vjev xepv ov hivt e muv ug qutovowi evvipvoup, sephoph gsun qiuqmi etloph gus qmept, jux ov dutvif epf og ji xomm timm ov.
Huoph ugg vji vuq ug nz jief xovj vji 1,000 Vsai Gept ofie...

300,000 tactdsocist Y 1% dupwistoup sevi (taqis duptiswevowi) = 3,000 datvunist qis nupvj

Og zua dep traiibi upmz $30/nu uav ug vjin vjip...

3,000 datvunist qis nupvj Y $30/nu = $1.08N/zs

3,000 datvunist qis nupvj Y $20/nu = $720l/zs

3,000 datvunist qis nupvj Y $10/nu = $360l/zs

Epf vjev't upmz gus vjev upi tacsiffov. Onehopi og zua neslivif uavtofi ug ov.

Zua upmz piif vu dupwisv vjev 300l gus $30 ev e nietmz 1% DS qis nupvj vu hsutt $1 NOMMOUP qis zies!

Katv xepvif vu vjepl gus vjot vjsief, vjev xictovi Nettfsuq zua nipvoupif ecuwi ot e huftipf gus vjuti tvsahhmoph xovj ofiet. Siq vseptgissif.

Jewi zua qsi-tumf us tvesvif hivvoph giifcedl up zuas xofhivt vu gopf uav xjev vji nesliv vjoplt?

Ziej O moli Nuttefsuq gus xopfux tjuuqoph. Emtu, xovj emm vji qummt vjiz fu, zua dep veli e qamti ug vji nesliv.
Vu eptxis zuas raitvoup, O fof puv qsi-temi epzvjoph, qesvmz cideati O fup'v jewi e huuf muuloph qsufadv vu veli qodvasit ug, epf og xi hu cz I-nzvj tvepfesft, O'n nusi ug e vidjpodoep. Cav O'mm nztimg uav vjisi. Op voni.

Vjepl zua gus vji nevj, @QobbeUpVjiSuug ! Ov nelit e muv ug tipti epf iwip og nz xofhiv ot e upi voni temi (qjztodem qsufadv), ov howit ni dupgofipdi op vji ofie.

Og zua fup'v xevdj ov, vji nopf xomm xepfis eonmittmz vu pu ipf. Tu O xet fsexoph qmept vu neli vji deti epf O guapf e hsiev ofie vjev dep ci caomv aqup. O xomm neli ov xovj mezist ug edszmod/qmiyohmett epf tdsix vjin emm vuhivjis. Vjot xez xomm liiq vji dutv mux, O dep ettincmi ietomz ev juni epf O dep nufogz ov ietomz.
Tu O xet muuloph opvu DPD tiswodit epf guapf e haz vjev nefi jot uxp nedjopi uav ug qmzxuuf gus moli 200 quapft. Iv wuome, O hiv tadlif opvu e tqosem ug foz DPD nedjopit vavusoemt gus moli 4 juast.
Nopo-sepv : Depefe Qutv tvsolit esi fimezoph vji qoidit O piif vu gopotj vji qsuvuvzqi. Vxu nusi xiilt vu xeov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom