The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Waiting for developments

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself, I'm a 30 year old Italian boy.

I don't speak much English so I'm using google translate, sorry if maybe some things will be difficult to understand.

Let's talk briefly about myself, I'm a boy who started working at the tender age of 18, so I didn't finish my studies without a diploma or degree.
I've had various jobs, I've cleaned buildings or guarded or worked on assembly lines (exhausting)

for now I still work but I do a much lighter job on a physical level but I'm still a worker.

for me it's not enough because I want to become an entrepreneur, some may think about achieving economic independence and that's great, but my goal is to start being an entrepreneur, the freedom to work for yourself and be able to make decisions as you say Mj de marco the control.

I read The millionaire fastline beautiful book and then I bought unscripted both fantastic, but my ignorance of two years ago ignored them and continued to be fooled by compound interest gurus.

Since the beginning of this year I have taken up Mj de marco's book and I have decided to apply everything that is written there, follow the forum and apply what is written there, if it doesn't work, never mind, you will learn how do it better.

In the meantime I'm looking to set up a business with an external company to produce the product and it takes some time in production.

At this stage I'm really devastated and I don't know how to move, I have to create the ecommerce, but could creating it without having a product be useful or a cost?

I don't have any business-minded friends and would like to ask for your help on how to do this

Thanks again I don't know how much this post can help someone but if someone were in the same situation as me it could be really useful

Thanks again

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
If you finished Unscripted . you will recall how the couple brainstormed what items or service they would sell. It takes time to figure it out. Think of your skills or talents or expertise you can offer then observe what your community needs or where the community can be served better. Sometimes. the craziest ideas can be the one that will start your entrepreneurial journey. Good luck.

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
If you finished Unscripted . you will recall how the couple brainstormed what items or service they would sell. It takes time to figure it out. Think of your skills or talents or expertise you can offer then observe what your community needs or where the community can be served better. Sometimes. the craziest ideas can be the one that will start your entrepreneurial journey. Good luck.
thanks and that the product is there but I have to wait for them to create it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...